Does anyone like every single thing about themself?

Looks, personality, talents, etc

i know there are things i'd definately change. what would you guys change?
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
If it wasn't for the man boobs, I'd marry myself in an instant.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I'd probably want to be more assertive and confident, I feel that costs me a lot in life
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
nb4 penis lengthening

wish i had better luck with chicks
You are now blinking manually
I'd be a bit less hurtful.

and i'd have a perfect body
Its Complicated
Triangulated
I like myself just the way I am.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I like myself just the way I am.

Confidence. i like that
Its Complicated
Triangulated
There's nothing wrong with me that I actually couldn't change myself.

Instead of whining about it/wishing for things to change.

And it's true, too!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

The main thing I dislike about myself physically is my gut/moobs/body hair abundance. All are easily solvable.

Emotionally, I dislike how no matter what I do, the only humor I tend to grasp is of the horrible emotionally scarring variety. I laugh at Demitri Martin and God's Pottery, of course, but I'm sure the majority of you recognize me for the multitude of signatures that I'm in.

PROTIP: not many people have sig'd me for saying something that was both funny and innocent at the same time.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I like my build (muscular, but I'm a manlet, just starting growth spurt though).

Although I have a larger then average nose, it doesn't affect me to much, it's kinda like George Harrisons nose mixed with John Lennons but a little bigger.

I hate how I have the ability to get like a 90 in every subject but for some reason I don't do my homework all the time and it really screws me over, something turns off in my head half way through the school year and turns on in the last month or two.
Quote by CaptainRon
I like my build (muscular, but I'm a manlet, just starting growth spurt though).

Although I have a larger then average nose, it doesn't affect me to much, it's kinda like George Harrisons nose mixed with John Lennons but a little bigger.

I hate how I have the ability to get like a 90 in every subject but for some reason I don't do my homework all the time and it really screws me over, something turns off in my head half way through the school year and turns on in the last month or two.

Yes for the first and 3rd.

I don't technically like my face shape now, but if I look anything like my father does when i'm Older, I think i'll keep it.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."