Well, messenger keeps coming up with the message " The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:" to whatever I say to people. It's been doing this a few days now, I've tried virus scans and restarting the computer but neither have worked.

So, does anyone know any ways to fix this problem?
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by col50
Problems with you internet connection possibly.

I was thinking that, but theres another computer here linked to the same internet working, but being used right now. And to aaron6890 I can't download another, I have dial-up, so too slow to download something else.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Your anti-virus software could possibly be blocking messenger. Norton used to do that to me.
I leik music
Quote by JoelTheShredder
Well your firewall could be disabling messenger. but it wouldn't let you sign in if it was :\

o ya

I didn't read first post correctly

Anyways your internet connection might not be good enough to support messenger therfore it lags and you are signed out even though it appears you are signed on.
I leik music
col is right

Windows Live Messenger has all these fancy system requirements now and you can't really use a normal computer to effectively use it.

Try getting a memory stick, go to another computer with good/normal connection and download a older version of MSN. Like 7.0 or something. Put the install file onto the memory stick and take it to the comp with the crappy net connection(dial up .... pffftt)

Problem solved!?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.