Page 1 of 6

Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Oh god, I remember Street Sharks! I had like 3 of those action figures, they were awesome! The TV show was even better, that Ripsta dude was badass.
Quote by aaron6890
dont know if its been done before, but im feeling nostalgic, thought it would also be good for a laugh.

i always wanted some street sharks, but for some reason never got them.

+ badass shark 1
Quote by aaron6890
dont know if its been done before, but im feeling nostalgic, thought it would also be good for a laugh.

I had that one and the killer whale dude when I was little
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by aaron6890

haha my brothers used to have some of them. I guess they liked em 'cause they played with em all the time haha
I was never allowed Gargoyle toys nor was I allowed these dinosaur toys, like Street Sharks but I can't remember the name?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni

i always wanted one
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels

same with this.

especially in 2nd grade
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels

I never had the ones where you had all of the individual zords and then put them together for the megazord
Quote by CoreysMonster

I never had the ones where you had all of the individual zords and then put them together for the megazord

HA! Those were the only sets I had, the combining ones. I would sit there for hours and just think of ****ed up ways I could combine them. I somehow managed to get them to hook together and make a sword (Not intentionally part of the design since it required bending and breaking parts of the cheaper zords ) and I swung it once, only to have it fall apart and fling plastic robots across my room, one of which broke my window.

Imagine the look on my friends' faces when I told them that a Megazord broke my window.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?

segway ftw!
Hmmmm... Pie.

Quote by tryandstopme
i think your cereal is rather gay sir.

Quote by ibanez for life

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

This thread just screams,"Hey! Look at me!! I illegally download thousands of gigs of music!!!"

and what exactly does your username scream...?
Quote by aaron6890

I had that exact one!
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Quote by apothecarrie

Haha I had one of those things. I got bored with it after a day and then threw it in the closet, where it "slept". I hated it when I cleaned out the closet and it "woke up" and started annoying me. Eventually I took out the batteries.
Oh wow I had soo many power ranger toys. I had like EVERY one. I had to every every one in the seris, I couldn't have like all the rangers execpt the pink ranger. My mum ses she remembers me buying the pink one, saying. "i know its a girl but I have to have it". Cus girls smell when your 8 years old.

I can't remember anything that I wanted but never got atm. But ill think
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by aaron6890

Your parents are evil, that toy was awesome.
Quote by aaron6890

I still have that one, it's fockin' insane, if you pull it's arm down it's jaws bite, oh the wonderful times i had making my street shark bite my little brother. He had the boxing shark though, he would just hit me with it Jokes on him because he ripped the arm off the boxing shark trying to get it's mouth to bite down like mine so i suppose hitting me was all it was good for
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Quote by apothecarrie

Furby was fun until it didn't stfu. I refunded mine after the first day
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by aaron6890

i had that one.
and those extreme dinosaur things.
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
Yeah Street Sharks were great. I always wanted an RC Motocross Bike, still want one now
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I had that one and the killer whale dude when I was little

Man, I used to have heaps, my favorite was the Hammerhead.

Quote by aaron6890
you're thinking of Extreme Dinosaurs my friend.

Man, I love you for that hit of nostalgia you just injected directly into my heart!
I forget what they were called but they had them at halloween and they were like haloween action figures that you could stretch and they made sounds. They also looked awesome.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by Gerbs

I always wanted that set =(

Wahaha cooool. I feel like getting it now.
Last edited by YA89 at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by aaron6890

I still want one of those