I've been reading a lot of the reviews that are on here, and although well written, they tend to be written by fans of the band in question. Which, although the reason why is obvious, it doesn't help people base an opinion on new music, and whether they would be interested in hearing it.

So, my question is this, would you guys be interested, if I listened to a random album everynow and then, and posted an unbiased review on it? Or would no-one really care? If I put my mind to it, I can write decent reviews. I actually did it for a website for a while, so I have a general idea what I'm doing.

Please put honest opinions. I like to have reasons to listen to different music, and this seems like a good way to do it, I just don't know if anyone else really cares
i dont see how it could hurt, but try to keep it within a genre u like atleast or it will also be bias
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Like Bair said, do it in a genre you like.

Unbiased reviews are always good.

Quote by XianXiuHong
Personally, I'm not interested.

Then why bother posting?
Quote by maggot9779
Then why bother posting?

He asked if anyone would be interested, and he said no.

I don't think I would be either to be quite honest.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot9779
Then why bother posting?

He asked if anyone would be interested, and he said no.

I don't think I would be either to be quite honest.

Opinions like this are appreciated, I assure you

Seems like it's gonna be one of those "Meh..." situations. So, I'll start off doin it, even if just for my own pleasure, and if people dig it, then that's cool. And I'll be sticking to genres I like, but trying to expand my horizons. So I will be giving honest and (hopefully) unbiased opinions on things.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Opinions like this are appreciated, I assure you

Seems like it's gonna be one of those "Meh..." situations. So, I'll start off doin it, even if just for my own pleasure, and if people dig it, then that's cool. And I'll be sticking to genres I like, but trying to expand my horizons. So I will be giving honest and (hopefully) unbiased opinions on things.

Well then it actually could turn out pretty cool. Make them interesting and witty and you'll be onto a winner I reckon.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Personally I dont follow reviews, I prefer to find out myself. I defo think you should give it a go, what harm can it do.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosphy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." - Ludwig van Beethoven