Hey people!

I recently released my second solo demo titled "Your Face, My Boot". The demo has 7 songs and 6 of them are available for download on myspace.

Check it out! www.myspace.com/eawmetal

Rock on!
/Erik
This is so ridiculously badass. The production is very well done, and the guitar playing is really impressive. I detect a heavy Children of Bodom influence. Great programming and playing, and the vocals are good, but I would try to move away from the Children of Bodom sound a little and work on defining your own style a little more. Still, this is great stuff and I really enjoyed listening.

Could you crit my music? I'm a one man band as well, and I'd like to get the opinion of another one. The link is in my sig. Thanks.
Quote by BewareOfDog
This is so ridiculously badass. The production is very well done, and the guitar playing is really impressive. I detect a heavy Children of Bodom influence. Great programming and playing, and the vocals are good, but I would try to move away from the Children of Bodom sound a little and work on defining your own style a little more. Still, this is great stuff and I really enjoyed listening.

Could you crit my music? I'm a one man band as well, and I'd like to get the opinion of another one. The link is in my sig. Thanks.

Thanks mate!

Why would you want me to critique your music? Do what you enjoy and **** what others think. Rock on!
because it sounds so much like bodom, that makes it really good

thumbs up dude
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112