Hey is this any good? Im getting it soon. I dont really expect amazing tone but i just want a pedal to show me what some of the effects are like.

So... Any good?
Why don't you search up the reviews for it in here?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Why don't you search up the reviews for it in here?

reviews aren't always reliable - i have to try hard not to do this, but when you get a new piece of gear... you're hyper about it. so you go and say "WOW THIS IS AMAZING 10/10" in the reviews. Or, you're disappointed with it and rate it 0.

It should be fine for playing around with and figuring out what different FX do and stuff. The only advice anyone can really give is check out some others too, and ALWAYS try before you buy.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
reviews aren't always reliable - i have to try hard not to do this, but when you get a new piece of gear... you're hyper about it. so you go and say "WOW THIS IS AMAZING 10/10" in the reviews. Or, you're disappointed with it and rate it 0.

It should be fine for playing around with and figuring out what different FX do and stuff. The only advice anyone can really give is check out some others too, and ALWAYS try before you buy.

I have tried it and it should be arriving next week. I just want to know some peoples opinions on it. I suppose i should look at the reviews though
Quote by Final !mpact
Hey is this any good? Im getting it soon. I dont really expect amazing tone but i just want a pedal to show me what some of the effects are like.

So... Any good?

ZOOM GT?
you must be referring to Zoom G7.1ut or G9.2tt. or possibly Boss GT?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
ZOOM GT?
you must be referring to Zoom G7.1ut or G9.2tt. or possibly Boss GT?

Errr... Sorry i got it confused Its the Zoom G1X
Quote by Final !mpact
Errr... Sorry i got it confused Its the Zoom G1X

oh, i was supposed to buy that but i'm saving up for either the Boss ME-20 or Zoom G2.1u. anyway, that's a good starter pedal.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I had alook at some of the videos on youtube. The distortion sounded pretty **** but the other effects sounded good.
I used to own a G2 and it sucked, but then again it's a cheap multi-effects pedal.
I have a g1x, and its alright, but the distortions are quite muddy. It may be my amp though, an old-ass Peavey rage 158, old skool style. There is a lot of shit you can do with that pedal. The thing I hate most is that the wah or whatever yo use the pedal for will be shutoff if you push the pedal down too far. Ya gotta take it easy when wammy-ing or wah-ing cuz ive been ****ed before
yes, it was completely necessary to bump this thread.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.