Hey all!
Well, ive been searching the net and various websites about diagnoses, by none have helped, so i thought id ask the pit.....
I have a growth inside of my palm. It started out as being like a painless little ball of skin , but has grown its own blood vessels, and kinda hurts now. Im gonna check it out at the doctors soon, but I'd like to know what this is now. i don't think its skin cancer, because my palms never in the sun.
I appreciate your help!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
Mastubatitis.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Just wait until you get to the doctor's.

Don't take medical advice from people on the Internet.
^ see... now that just stupid :P
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
Um docter might help. Not a bunch of idiots on the net.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
Quote by blue_strat
Just wait until you get to the Internetz.

Don't take medical advice from doctors.

Fixed.
Get it checked out - it could be cancerous. Sorry - I'm not a doctor but it's a possibility.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by ricy_12
Um docter might help. Not a bunch of idiots on the net.

...of ironing.
Dear sir,

You are looking at your scrotum, not your hand.
Aslo, for the first time in context, you have blue balls. Fap to relieve the pain.

Yours Sincerely,

Ethics Gradient.
You've already left it too long to go to the doctor. If it is just a growth then theres nothing to worry about, but if it is a tumor then the fact that it "has grown its own blood vessels" means it could be spreading itself round your body in your blood.

don't be an idiot go to the doctor.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
You have AIDZ olololol!!!!

But seriously, I agree with Harmy on this one, it can be cancerous... Get that checked out.
Quote by Jaysifer
You've already left it too long to go to the doctor. If it is just a growth then theres nothing to worry about, but if it is a tumor then the fact that it "has grown its own blood vessels" means it could be spreading itself round your body in your blood.

don't be an idiot go to the doctor.

This.
Pics or it didnt happen
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

You're perfect for PETA. Just set fire to a house and you're in.