Page 1 of 2
Title says it all.

I hate teachers who dont know when theyve been beaten.

*edit* inb4 "i hate people who dont use searchbar"
i did use it.
You do understand how much Non things there are related to guitar don't you, near enough almost anything?
people who play music out loud on their phones on the bus. grrrr!!

oh, and get ready for people to start telling you that they hate people who dont use the searchbar....
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
People who start singing out loud for no reason and cannot sing;
People who play there music out loud on the bus really pisses me off
When Americans say 'I could care less'. Thing is, they don't realize that they're saying it wrong.
i dig the facebook list drpantsphd. ryan sheckler and the jonas brothers are up there for me too. oh and getting kicked out of skatespots.
Quote by 12Jim34
When Americans say 'I could care less'. Thing is, they don't realize that they're saying it wrong.

YES! That's going on my list.
Quote by 12Jim34

How do you know they ARE using it wrong? They could probably care less.

I'm hate ignorance. Some people need to realize there's opinion and a world outside of what they think.
Elitists.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
my god this sites gone to **** since the influx of 14-16 year olds.
dont get me wrong some can be ok but a vast majority are retards.
Quote by smokin_sarah
People who start singing out loud for no reason and cannot sing;
People who play there music out loud on the bus really pisses me off

people who misuse "their," "there," and "they're."
Quote by 12Jim34

this

Quote by Psychedelico
Elitists.

and that
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
attention seekers.
e.g girls that are like 'i'm so fat' every 5 seconds or anyone that says 'i'm fine' when they're not but then is angry at me if i don't keep asking what's wrong.
--------
I hate people who walk around talking with that bluetooth **** on their ear when they could easily be holding a phone up to their ear so people dont look at them like the dumbasses they are. If your doing something like driving a car, then yeah bluetooth is useful. If your walking around talking on it, you just look like a dumbass.

I also hate:
President Bush
Dane Cook(how is he funny?)
The Jonas Brothers(seeing as they dont play their instruments, I wouldnt call them music related)
The kids who play guitar hero and act like its real or something. They sit there and say I can play TTFATF on expert level 93% what can you do? I mean really, who gives a f.uck!? Its a fun game, but its JUST a game. If they wanna brag about their skills, I suggest(yes I know you see this coming) pick up a real guitar and play, if they are any good, then they can get away with bragging. Im not saying that everybody should pick up a guitar that plays the game though, im talking about the ones who think they are super cool cuz they can play guitar hero. Then again, I hope they dont, they would give real guitarists a bad name. Like I said, they need to realize its just a game.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by 12Jim34

+1

Americans in General
Being bad at making decisions.
The twats who play music out loud on their phones.
Saw a thread similar to this just this morning but what the hell: The Pit, really crowded public places and the morons within them (good title for a book) and people addicted to socail networking sites who think it makes them cooler.

Also people who can't appreciate comedy and moan too much, I do my fair share of moaning (I am British afterall) but I always try and make a joke about it and I usually can make my friends and family laugh with it so I get a chance to vent and people can enjoy it, win win, more people need to try this approach or else shut up and go see a shrink.
Quote by _Tim_
+1

Americans in General
Being bad at making decisions.
The twats who play music out loud on their phones.

Yea I also hate an entire nation of people based on the "its cool to hate Americans" ideology...
- People who hate George Bush. If there wasn't all this crap in the media about Bush then people would never have come to this conclusion themselves (that's not to say I like him though. I don't follow American politics).
- Loud, obnoxious people
- People who act all tough in groups, but when they're alone they show their true colours (wimps).
- Teenagers
- People who don't use proper English when they type
- Pointless text messages
- People who check their mobile phones when they are in someone else's company
- Litterers
- Posers
- People who are obsessed with 'getting smashed/hammered/pissfaced
- Middle aged children (about 11->14)
- Ignorant Christians (just the ignorant ones)
- many, many more.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Adam Sandler, hes just not funny
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by metal4ever6328
Yea I also hate an entire nation of people based on the "its cool to hate Americans" ideology...

+1
I think it would be fair to say that hating Americans based on our president who is leaving anyway (for somebody even worse, whoever it ends up being) is pretty dumb.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
the godfather trilogy. I can't stand those movies
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by breadstick
- People who hate George Bush. If there wasn't all this crap in the media about Bush then people would never have come to this conclusion themselves (that's not to say I like him though. I don't follow American politics).
- Loud, obnoxious people
- People who act all tough in groups, but when they're alone they show their true colours (wimps).
- Teenagers
- People who don't use proper English when they type
- Pointless text messages
- People who check their mobile phones when they are in someone else's company
- Litterers
- Posers
- People who are obsessed with 'getting smashed/hammered/pissfaced
- Middle aged children (about 11->14)
- Ignorant Christians (just the ignorant ones)
- many, many more.

Thats a pretty good list but it's not fair to stereotype teenagers, i'm a teenager but am not a dickhead (or so i'm told) so theres no reason to hate me. Also what do you mean by ignorant Christians? People ignorant to their believes?
Quote by aaciseric
Thats a pretty good list but it's not fair to stereotype teenagers, i'm a teenager but am not a dickhead (or so i'm told) so theres no reason to hate me. Also what do you mean by ignorant Christians? People ignorant to their believes?

Well obviously there are exceptions to the teenagers thing (including me. It would just be silly to hate myself).

And by ignorant, I mean the ones that choose not to learn or consider anything outside of their religion. I'm sure there's a better word than ignorant....

But some might say that all Christians are ignorant...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by shredmeiser101
the godfather trilogy. I can't stand those movies

I never could watch even one of the entire movies.
It's not that they don't seen interesting, but it's just to damn long.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I also hate people who mock me for being an atheist. It's quite fucking ridiculous.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Sancho839
people who misuse "their," "there," and "they're."

Grammar Nazi cunts ruining good threads is up there on my list
Quote by metal4ever6328

*senses that this user has no sarcasm detector*
Page 1 of 2