Hi all,
I am doing sort of a market survey. Just wanna find out the price of say, a pack of Ernie Ball Strings or D'addario strings.

Thanks.

I will update you of my plans after I get an idea of the price.
Gear
MIJ Fender '57 Stratocaster
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
i use ernie ball and never spend more than 5 bucks.....actually my friend just gave me a pack for free i just finished putting them on my guitar
$50....for bass strings
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Well, I had an idea and wanted to see its feasibility. How many of you wanna get cheaper strings? It will be cheaper than the average retail price, and I will send it via post.

I went to perth and realised some shops selling them at $15aud a pack, and thought it was outrageous. I'm not sure whether the shops I went to are good though.
Gear
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
Please post your opinions, thank you.
Gear
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
sound centre do 15 >.<
billy hyde too far away

anyone know how much for rock inn?
Ibanez rg350 DX
My precious, my lovely.
yeah my local music store sells the strings I use for $15... it's bull****.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Sparks92
yeah my local music store sells the strings I use for $15... it's bull****.

Same. Im in Bowral so relatively close to you I guess. Sucks ass.
Quote by zizou510
Well, I had an idea and wanted to see its feasibility. How many of you wanna get cheaper strings? It will be cheaper than the average retail price, and I will send it via post.

I went to perth and realised some shops selling them at $15aud a pack, and thought it was outrageous. I'm not sure whether the shops I went to are good though.

That's about what I pay for them. It's a wrought.
15-20 bucks for DRs.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Carlingford Music in Sydney does them for like, $25 or something. It's so expensive. I used to get the really cheap ($8? $10?) from Billy Hyde in Parramatta, but recently I've discovered the magic of Chrome electrics on my acoustic, so I'll probably stick to them from now on. They're a bit higher in price.
ernie ball guitar strings- $15
ernie ball bass- $30-45
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Holy crap........I'm going to Billy Hyde now for strings...
I'm getting my GHS Boomers/D'Addarios for $13/$15
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Mine cost about $16 but I get them for $10. Mates rates FTW!
$15.

Ernie Ball 10-52. They're expensive, but they're the best damn strings I've ever used.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I buy strings on ebay. I bought some a few days ago for 9.90 and that's including $2 postage. They are ernie ball strings. I hope my strings arrive tomorrow!

Ebay is great for buying strings. There are strings even cheaper than the ones I bought. So everyone here that uses ebay should have a look at what ebay has to offer for guitar strings. The only problem with using ebay is that if you break some strings you would have to wait a few days for new strings, but that can be solved by having a few spare strings.
Last edited by kilbie at Aug 26, 2008,
Dunlop 10-46s from Allans in sydney are $10, cheapest strings i've found other than buying a pack of XLs but i can't stand d'addario for some reason.
i got 3 set 4 free from work experience
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me