The best thing to do would get some sort of midicontroller and amp switcher allowing you to connect and control 2 amps, not just connect to them. Although this is quite expensive ($600+), but worth it in the long run

If not, I can tell you to avoid Morely's, they are noisy.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by McCheese
Sorry I should hav ementioned I live in the UK

well. its the pedal that matters. not the store. i guess you can find it any (bigger) musicstore in the UK. and they ship worldwide. so thats no problem
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by MESAexplorer
The best thing to do would get some sort of midicontroller and amp switcher allowing you to connect and control 2 amps, not just connect to them. Although this is quite expensive ($600+), but worth it in the long run

If not, I can tell you to avoid Morely's, they are noisy.

What do you mean by 'connect and control' as opposed to just 'connect'?

What would you recommend instead then?
i believe so. you order them right from that website.

edit/ btw, im wondering what amps are you wanting to use to A/B/Y. i want to do that someday with a british voiced amp and a super reverb.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
If you're only wanting to use one at a time and switch between them get yourself an EHX Switchblade Nano - completely passive so no batteries or power cables or anything like that. I use one because I use my Ashdown as a rhythm/lead channel and my Fender Bassman as a clean channel... no bleed through or unwanted noises or anything. Only costs like $40USD so that would run you like around 25 pounds?

However if you want something that will allow you to play through both amps simultaneously then you will need to find an active A/B/Y pedal.