You're an East European military deserter terrorist for hire, with a legion of well-armed, well-trained mercenaries at your disposal and £25 billion in gold bullion.

But Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson are hunting your ass down.

What do you do?
I'd nuke them. Then sleep with their wives because no one can resist an east european military desterter terrorist for hire.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this all sounds a bit familiar..
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
split the money with Willis and Jackson and promise to never do any harm ever again
I see no sign of fortress.
I'd give them puzzles to solve all around New York city.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I'd do nothing like all of the villans do everytime and end up getting blown up.

Or I'd hire Mcguyver, I think he could take both of them with a rubber band, a band aid and a girraffe.
Quote by Vermintide
You're an East European military deserter terrorist for hire, with a legion of well-armed, well-trained mercenaries at your disposal and £25 billion in gold bullion.

What do you do?

I'd hire Chuck Norris. He's a whore.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
There's such a simple solution to this. You have all that money and a legion of troops. Build yourself a man-money igloo and you will never have to face the outside world again and you'll be completely protected.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Apologise? ^___^;;
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'd go get Marsalis Wallace
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I'd hire the A-TEAM.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Kensai
I'd nuke them. Then sleep with their wives because no one can resist an east european military desterter terrorist for hire.

There is nothing sexier than a man in uniform, who also has access to depleted uranium.
Quote by Doodleface
I'd go get Marsalis Wallace

I'm assuming you mean Marsellus

But that could work... maybe.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Bake them both a cake, and when they come to my East European military deserter terrorist house i will leave the cakes sitting on the porch! Samuel and Bruce will both be like "omg cake!!!" (because let's face it, noone can resist a good cake). Once both Samuel and Bruce are finished their cakes i will invite them inside for a round of pool (because let's face it, noone can resist a good game of pool), naturally i'll win, what with my Easyt European military desert terrorist skills and all. After our game of pool i will let Bruce and Samuel use my bathroom (because let's face it, they will be rather sweaty after our intense game of pool). Whilst Bruce and Samuel are showering i will sneak into the bathroom (because let's face it, what East European military desert terrorist uses locks) and chop off both their genitalia with a knife and then proceed to feed them each others genitalia, i will then put a saddle on each of their backs and attach them to my carriage where i will use them as my personal transportation device.

and that is how i will stop Bruce and Samuel from hunting me down!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by Vermintide

What do you do?

Make them solve a bunch of riddles.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'm assuming you mean Marsellus

But that could work... maybe.

Yeah, he may just send the Wolf though.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Commit suicide cause i know i'd lose, come on, it's Die Hard for ****s sake
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Bruce Willis AND Samuel L. Jackson!? Kill myself now!
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.