Well, after saving some money the last couple of months. i have the money to buy a new amp.so i set my mind to a Vox ad30(250&euro with maybe a EQ and the footswitch.

So yesterday i was browsing a guitar website with all kinds of used stuff and i there was a Line 6 Flextone III with FBV @ for just 300€ (519 for new!).

So my question is, is this a good amp and is it worth the extra 50€?

Also i think a EQ would be a good investment.So i have been looking at the Behringer EQ (25&euro and the Danelectro Fish N Chips (35-40&euro. Which EQ should i buy?

Thnx for the help, Metalbaswee
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
the flextone's a good amp. get the dano over the behringer
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Flextone. And the Dano. They dont have a history of reliability isuues with virtually anything and everything they make.
Alright thanks for the help i just read it has 6 kinds of delay and 6 other effects. are they good? and how would my me-50 work with it? because i've been thinking of selling the me-50 and buy some other pedals instead and make kinda a pedalboard with the fbv express and the EQ.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
With the effects on the Flextone you don't need much pedals as the effects that come with it are what most of us need (chorus/delay/etcetera). The equalizer is nice to add on though.

If you want the John Frusciante sounds from the Flextone, there's effects on it like Rotary, Sweep Echo (very nice!) and some other nice delay effects.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by von gelb
With the effects on the Flextone you don't need much pedals as the effects that come with it are what most of us need (chorus/delay/etcetera). The equalizer is nice to add on though.

+1.

The Flextone is way more versatile.