haha its wierd, i saw the Blink 182 thing under your name and expected something a lot different.

i think its really good though.
what instrument are you playin?
i'm actually in a hardcore band from nj called kill the queen, hit us up here if you wanna play a show sometime
wow this is ****ing great, post more songs! very like children of bodom
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Quote by t0m_r0cks
wow this is ****ing great, post more songs! very like children of bodom

yeah some new songs should be up soon, really cod?
damn, this is impressive. you guys rock.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
thanks man the new songs prob wont be up tom. sorry to dissapoint i have to take that down lol, should be up in a week or so
Quote by DrPants PhD
Really f*ckin good, I LOVE the vocals.

thanks a lot bro, to be honest his vocs were a little scratchy that night. i dont know if you noticed but that was a live recording
Quote by Rory's_strat
Wow this is serisouly amazing!
well done!

thanks a lot man
great stuff man. although maybe you could make the recording a little clearer but im not really sure what what you used. again. great job.
Quote by Box 0 Wine
great stuff man. although maybe you could make the recording a little clearer but im not really sure what what you used. again. great job.

thanks bro. yeah it was a live recording, so its the venues recordings which obviously are not gonna be the greatest.
some ****ing cool sound man!!! by the way xD, great bass action there =P I know our work is underated most of the time xD (im a bass player myself)
Not bad. I enjoy the guys vocals. The guitarwork is pretty predictable though.
Quote by Cugmelo
some ****ing cool sound man!!! by the way xD, great bass action there =P I know our work is underated most of the time xD (im a bass player myself)

thanks so much man
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Sounds very good. I like that the songs are memorable and you have your own sound.

thanks bro, yeah we try to be a little differnt, if you didnt get a chance check out the video