However, the blood down the throat was horrible.

More came out my mouth! >=[

And I swallowed so much, I feel like tripe.

I just LOVE pulling out the clots though. Best feeling in the world.

Discuss blood-noses, tell stories, whatever.
It's 1:47AM here. I've nothing better to do.

EDIT: My friend told me to blow my nose hard.
The blood EXPLODED out my nose, was all over my face, it was lol.

I have pics from before that; I'll try to add.

DOUBLE EDIT: Pic attached? Pre-explosion.

TRIPLE EDIT: Another pic; someone thought the blood was fake.
Attachments:
LOLCANO!!.JPG
LOLCANO AGAIN!!.JPG
Gore AND Core; unite!
Last edited by Daisy_Ramirez_ at Aug 22, 2008,
ew
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Does everyone say "blood-nose"? I say "nose-bleed"...

Anyway, I get them all the time, just randomly, ever since I was little. It frustrates me, but especially when you're actually doing something important.

+1 to pulling out clots, it feels soooo good, but it won't stop as quickly if you do.

Get the pics up :P

i beleive i will be keeping my eye on this one

Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
yaaay : D

EDIT: that blood looks somewhat fake... <.<
You like it
Quote by mulletboy14
Does everyone say "blood-nose"? I say "nose-bleed"...

Anyway, I get them all the time, just randomly, ever since I was little. It frustrates me, but especially when you're actually doing something important.

+1 to pulling out clots, it feels soooo good, but it won't stop as quickly if you do.

Get the pics up :P

One up! =]
I know it makes it start again... But it's so worth it!
That was post-clot removal, a little mini-burst happened.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by linus.d
yaaay : D

EDIT: that blood looks somewhat fake... <.<

I have more pics, if you need proof, but it's a pretty sh!t thing to fake?
Gore AND Core; unite!
your blood seems somewhat .... pink .... rather than the traditional red .... this disturbs me in ways you can't imagine

bloodfreak ......
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Hahaha, very nice

Have you ever had to sneeze while you had a nosebleed? I remember one time, in the middle of the night, I had a nose bleed, and sneezed all over the bathroom mirror, and forgot to clean it up. In the morning, my parents were like "WTF HAPPENED IN HERE?!?"
Quote by mulletboy14
Hahaha, very nice

Have you ever had to sneeze while you had a nosebleed? I remember one time, in the middle of the night, I had a nose bleed, and sneezed all over the bathroom mirror, and forgot to clean it up. In the morning, my parents were like "WTF HAPPENED IN HERE?!?"

Well imagine that, but blown harder, with an inch-wide blood-clot.
It covered my face, was in my eyebrows, and everything.
I've not laughed that hard in ages.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Hmmm... fun! I've yet to have a nosebleed .
Oh and to Mulletboy, I call them either bloody noses or nosebleeds... bloodnose sounds odd to me.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Haha, sweet, looks like your nose exploded or something.

I haven't had a spontaneous nosebleed in years and years now, and the last time I had one it was a really bizarre situation. My friend Charlie and I sat up the back of maths for the year, and one day we were just messing about, throwing bits of paper about and stuff, and I start hitting him with this book for whatever reason. Eventually, he just goes "Heeey!" and swings his hand around, smacking me in the nose, harder than he'd meant to. I get a bit light headed, but I'm ok. Then, Charlie's face drops when he looks back at me, apologising madly lol. Blood is pouring down my face, onto my clothes and stuff (he must have hit me on a very specific point or something, it was really odd) and so he starts shouting our teacher, Mr. Muldoon, a really crazy old guy. We turn to see why he isn't replying, and he's just eating this huge sandwich. The whole class starts to notice me, and start shouting at him and motioning and whatnot. He replies through all the noise with "I'll deal with him in a minute!". Eventually, he tells me to go to the bathroom, to get cleaned up.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't know what you mean by pulling blood clot's. I guess I haven't experienced that pleasure.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Maybe it's just me, but I don't know what you mean by pulling blood clot's. I guess I haven't experienced that pleasure.

Yeah! Same lol, I was going to ask. Thought I'd be the only person and look stupid though.
sometimes when i pick my nose hard enough blood comes out.

*ralph wiggum voice*
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by DunnySun
sometimes when i pick my nose hard enough blood comes out.

*ralph wiggum voice*

remember ralphie, if your nose is bleeding that means you're picking it too much .... or not enough!.

ahh the simpsons, full of good advice.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by mulletboy14
Hahaha, very nice

Lulz.

You should of wrote a message in your blood on the mirror...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08