I've noticed a lot on my strat that if I use the trem too much that the guitar falls out of tune REALLY easily and quickly. Now I haven't ever changed the trem bridge on my guitar so I don't really know if a better trem would help or if it's just a thing with fender trems because I've read a few articles about this before and it kinda just seems like that's the way it works with fenders. If there are any better trems for strat that you guys know of let me know because I'm in the market. Also if you can attach some picture or links that would rock too.
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Takamine: EG544SC-4C
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
Quote by Ghold125
are you implying you want a double locking trem?

No, he is implying that his strings go out of tune if he uses the tremolo arm too much

You could always try buying some roller saddles for your bridge, i hear that they are quite effective in letting the strings move freely. Also maybe the strings are catching slightly on the nut, you can run some pencil lead in the nut slots to help lube it up

http://store.guitarfetish.com/rosaupyotrha.html
i have a graphtech nut and never have a tuning problem. the only problem i have is my tremolo arm broke in half because of the tension from my big strings and 5 springs.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by TheZim
I've noticed a lot on my strat that if I use the trem too much that the guitar falls out of tune REALLY easily and quickly. Now I haven't ever changed the trem bridge on my guitar so I don't really know if a better trem would help or if it's just a thing with fender trems because I've read a few articles about this before and it kinda just seems like that's the way it works with fenders. If there are any better trems for strat that you guys know of let me know because I'm in the market. Also if you can attach some picture or links that would rock too.

is it a mia or mim strat? floating or flush mount trem? lube and balance are the key. lube every point of contact saddles, nut, string trees. a roller string tree works quite well. but the biggiest key is balance between strings and springs. you need to get all the strings to fall outta tune the same flat or sharp. the use the the claw to fine tune the springs till you have balance. and if your guitar is not properly strung it will never stay even close to in tune. and really with a strat thats the best you get is it stayin close to in tune. watch David Gilmour he's retuning after every song.
Quote by TheBax
Locking Tuners???

shouldn't that help?

if you can't properly string a guitar they will.
Quote by mmjohn
if you can't properly string a guitar they will.

yeah, thats the only time they help

actually, locking tuners can help a good bit. locking tuners make it so there is less string wound around the post. less string to slip means it stays in tune better.

TS, what you should do really depends on how much you want to spend. you can do pretty much anything from the cheap lube on the saddles and nut, to full on buying a double locking trem. rollers saddles and a nice nut is a good middle ground though, id probably start with that.