...And you have been forced to answer. I don't want to hear your stories about how messy it was or anything like that, but have you ever been doing anything important/fun and had to stop due to a sudden urge to use the bathroom?

The only one I can think of right now is one time, I was at my bus stop waiting for my bus. I saw it turn the corner and start coming down my road, but I get this abdominal pain and know it won't wait to get to school. I end up running away from my bus stop and going inside and miss my bus. :/

What's yours?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I burst my gut a few years ago, and since then when I need to go, I need to go.

So there have been plenty of times.
Just a week ago i had to go piss in a bush because some douchefag locked the doors
to the school building.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Nature surprised me rather than call on me. I was gonna fart but pushed so hard I got a cramp in my leg. I ended up following through. Thrashing around on your kitchen floor in agonizing pain and shitting yourself was not a pleasent experiance.
Quote by DunnySun
Just a week ago i had to go piss in a bush because some douchefag locked the doors
to the school building.

Argh, I hate when people lock the bathroom doors.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I was doing a timed two mile run for soccer tryouts, and I knew I was going to have massive diarrhea as soon as I stopped running. So I finished my eight laps, and kept running. The coached yelled, 'walkinbazooka! You're done.' I yelled back 'I gotta poo!'

So I ran to the bathroom. Locked. Ran aroun behind the school where no one could see, and just unloaded my bowels onto the ground. Wiped up with some leaves, and faced my team in shame.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
One time I was sitting here on UG and I had to piss. I did. I returned to UG.

/stupid thread.
At my age passing up a bathroom is unwise.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
At my age passing up a bathroom is unwise.

Wasn't that on the bucket list??
This only happens to me when I suddenly get abdominal pains and know I've got the ****s...last time this happened was when me and a friend were walking home from soccer and I had 6 beers shortly before that. I was running home fast as I could to stop the pain.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Vagabond21
Wasn't that on the bucket list??

Dunno. Haven't seen it yet. If it is they stole my line.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I was outside doing yard work and I was covered head to toe in dirt and sweat. Suddenly, they gallon of water I had been drinking caught up to me. I was too dirty to go inside, so I decided, "What the hell, I'll pee out here." So I start to pee. What I don't realize is that the spot I picked was in front of my little sister's window and she and her little friend are staring at me. At the time I was 12 and she was 8, so that was the funniest thing in the world to her.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I was outside doing yard work and I was covered head to toe in dirt and sweat. Suddenly, they gallon of water I had been drinking caught up to me. I was too dirty to go inside, so I decided, "What the hell, I'll pee out here." So I start to pee. What I don't realize is that the spot I picked was in front of my little sister's window and she and her little friend are staring at me. At the time I was 12 and she was 8, so that was the funniest thing in the world to her.
<_<.

, oh wow....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by element4433

Reverse paedophilia?
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Reverse paedophilia?

She wasn't taking pictures, she thought it was funny.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
errr...
long story short..

I pee'd into a glass... yes we still drink out of that glass... (duh after it was washed..)
But i was kinda worried the pee might overflow the glass.. thankfully it did not..
Quote by element4433

She wasn't taking pictures, she thought it was funny.

So you were taking pictures?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
When I was about 15, I was at my best friend's soccer game with our other friend, who was 13. All throughout the game, he was going on about how when we get home he's gonna take the "biggest dump EVER".

Near the end of the game, he started asking where washrooms are in a sort of panicked tone. Soon after, he gets up and says hes gotta go. Bad. I had to also, so I went with him. As we were walking across one of the fields towards the porta-potties, he breaks into a run. All of the sudden I see...it running down his leg. Needless to say, the drive home was a stinky one.
Quote by petrina_678
errr...
long story short..

I pee'd into a glass... yes we still drink out of that glass... (duh after it was washed..)
But i was kinda worried the pee might overflow the glass.. thankfully it did not..

Hm I always wanted to pee in a cup. Was it... exhilarating?

Errmmm myself... I've pee'd in bushes whilst out drinking in fields... like you do
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Hm I always wanted to pee in a cup. Was it... exhilarating?

Errmmm myself... I've pee'd in bushes whilst out drinking in fields... like you do

YES IT WAS amazing!!!peeing standing up!! i felt like a man... *cough*
i was a bit younger, probably 12, and in toronto visiting my grandma. anyways, it was a bit boring there so me and my sister went to the local park to play on the playground. i went down a slide and slipped at the end and hurt my knee, and all of a sudden i had to piss. the park was surrounded by the backyards of houses, so i walked to a bush in one of the backyards and peed.
no one caught me, as far as i know
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by petrina_678
YES IT WAS amazing!!!peeing standing up!! i felt like a man... *cough*

I'm... not going to try it... yeah....

>__>
<__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Well heading back to Ontario from my visit in B.C. I had to use the washroom, sadly this was RIGHT after the plane took off, so it was still really bumpy.

Try taking a piss standing up whilst being rocked back and forth off the walls, it just doesn't work. So I had to sit down
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Ohhh yeah!

Also (it actually explains one of my blog titles that confused people (bwahahahaha) but me and my best friend Emilie were in a local pub and we both went to the loo and we both started peeing at the same time. We did it again during the night. Good times
Quote by SteveHouse
You know what sucks? When you think you have to make twosies, and you go to answer natures call, and you just wind up doing...onesies? If you're a guy it really makes you feel like a girl. WEAK!
I was on holiday in cancun, we had been to a Mayan village in the middle of the jungle. Swam in a cenota and half way back walking through the jungle i get the worst abdominal pain ever. I ask the the tour guide if there is any toilets nearby he says no!! so im like RUSSELL WHAT THE ****. After another 2 minutes walking i could not hold it anymore. I wandered off from the group and squatted over a nice bush of stinging nettles covering them in what i would call Flem ****. At that point i realized i had nothing to wipe with. Its safe to say that the rest of that day i was not wearing any boxers or socks as i left them for a Mayan to discover believing they were something from the gods
Last edited by Lethal.7 at Aug 22, 2008,
I was walking home from school when I suddenly needed to pee, really badly. So I just casually opened up my zipper and peed behind a tree in the park.
Quote by Lethal.7
I was on holiday in cancun, we had been to a Mayan village in the middle of the jungle. Swam in a cenota and half way back walking through the jungle i get the worst abdominal pain ever. I ask the the tour guide if there is any toilets nearby he says no!! so im like RUSSELL WHAT THE ****. After another 2 minutes walking i could not hold it anymore. I wandered off from the group and squatted over a nice bush of stinging nettles covering them in what i would call Flem ****. At that point i realized i had nothing to wipe with. Its safe to say that the rest of that day i was not wearing any boxers or socks as i left them for a Mayan to discover believing they were something from the gods

Is your name Tom by any chance....
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Jackal58
Dunno. Haven't seen it yet. If it is they stole my line.

In the movie Jack Nicholson says, "Theres 3 things you learn when you get old: 1. Never pass up a bathroom. 2. Never waste a hardon 3. Never trust a fart.