OK, so i have a 5 piece Pearl EX drum set. I want to know of some website or store that i can order more toms and a bass drum off of. I have found a couple, but they only have a few toms. I'm going for a Neil Peart style set here. So, if ya know of any, post a link please!
Ok, why the fuck did you join here today... a guitar website, name yourself DaDrummer, and immediately make a thread... in a guitar forum, asking where you can order drums?

I'm sorry, but GTFO.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Guitar Center only has an expansion set, which i have found for a couple hundred dollars less elsewhere, and 2 individual toms. Musicians Friend has some toms, but not enough. Isnt there something like a Pearl warehouse website that is specificlly Pearl drums?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Ok, why the fuck did you join here today... a guitar website, name yourself DaDrummer, and immediately make a thread... in a guitar forum, asking where you can order drums?

I'm sorry, but GTFO.

hahahahahahaha

on topic, not here.
Jiro... where IS THAT?!?!?! that place looked like it had just about everything...
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

I'm sorry, but GTFO.

This post wins

GTFO!!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.