Yeah... I think I'm on my way to somekind of depression...(no emo jokes thank you)
I'm starting to feel like my life is boring and I have nothing to do. I belive the reason is that I'm no longer a student but a unemploye(sp?) and most my friends left for further education far away from here.

My conclusion is that I need something to do during the days to keep from getting bored, since my days mostly consist of guitar- where I do nothing but just play a little with less and less "thrill". Sitting by the computer-doing nothing basicly. just some surfing and playing games that I'm not really fond of... and I sometimes go for a walk....
and in between I eat and stuff ofcourse...

So. I need advice on thing to try and do to get me going again I guess you could say.

Thanks!

/Robin
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
go back to school?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You don't have any hobbies other than guitar? Get a girlfriend... then you will wish you were alone again.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by backtothe70s
Yeah... I think I'm on my way to somekind of depression...(no emo jokes thank you)
I'm starting to feel like my life is boring and I have nothing to do. I belive the reason is that I'm no longer a student but a unemploye(sp?) and most my friends left for further education far away from here.

My conclusion is that I need something to do during the days to keep from getting bored, since my days mostly consist of guitar- where I do nothing but just play a little with less and less "thrill". Sitting by the computer-doing nothing basicly. just some surfing and playing games that I'm not really fond of... and I sometimes go for a walk....

So. I need advice on thing to try and do to get me going again I guess you could say.

Thanks!

/Robin

go cry to batman.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
go cry to batman.

Worst joke ever.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Smoke pot.

Honestly. I've been home for a week straight, and since my friends work full-time, I only go out from Friday-Sunday. Whenever I'm bored, I smoke some pot and anything I do becomes entertaining and time-consuming!
Quote by nebiru
You don't have any hobbies other than guitar? Get a girlfriend... then you will wish you were alone again.

Sorry, should have said that... I do have one but she lives quite far away so we ain't got that much time together :/

and no more real hobbies no....
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
gig it out
make some freiends who play
get something going
gig
youll feel better, 85% of the time, it works everytime
Quote by Archaon
Smoke pot.

Honestly. I've been home for a week straight, and since my friends work full-time, I only go out from Friday-Sunday. Whenever I'm bored, I smoke some pot and anything I do becomes entertaining and time-consuming!

your avatar makes me feel like ive smoked some
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Archaon
Smoke pot.

HAHA no... I just recently(2 weeks ago) got caught so... no :P
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
Quote by backtothe70s

Thanks!

/Robin

--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Doesn't matter what it is but you have to set goals.

Big or small, goals make each day feel more important.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
on a serious note, work out for a while, release of endorphins will cheer you up.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by backtothe70s

Thanks!

/Robin

ah i understand what ur going trough my friend =D
it's really easy;
Get a Haircut,,
dress Fly ,,
and go to some Parties =D
i did it too,,
u will make loads of friends,,
and u can try joining a sport-group too =D
sorry for bad english ,, im 14 and i learn english by gaming xD
Good Luck!
Quote by backtothe70s
HAHA no... I just recently(2 weeks ago) got caught so... no :P

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

You just gotta learn how to do it the right way, man. I smoke by the window in my room like 3 times a day, sometimes I go for a walk and bust out a joint.

Is it because you can't control yourself in front of people when you're baked? Is it really obvious, or did they actually catch you in the act?
Quote by 666nate666
Practice your karate and roundhouse kick any hobos you come across

that's a killer idea...
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Decide what you want to accomplish in life and work to achieving it?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by backtothe70s

Thanks!

/Robin

Well.. Join a band, or start one yourself or something.. Or start recording music maybe.
Start studying again or get a job.. Although I suppose you already have tried thay, lol.
Though I must ask you... If you got caught smoking marijuana (mkaay), and you don't go to school.. That tells me you're over 18 and your parent shouldn't give a damn. Lol.
Or did you drop out or something..?

Well anyways, if you want to you can tell me who's your weedsupplier.. Then you at least make me happy
Quote by 666nate666
Practice your karate and roundhouse kick any hobos you come across

THIS

dude, get a band, write some songs, do some drugs, play some gigs, sooner or later you won't have time to do anything else.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by lutfish
Well.. Join a band, or start one yourself or something.. Or start recording music maybe.
Start studying again or get a job.. Although I suppose you already have tried thay, lol.
Though I must ask you... If you got caught smoking marijuana (mkaay), and you don't go to school.. That tells me you're over 18 and your parent shouldn't give a damn. Lol.
Or did you drop out or something..?

Well anyways, if you want to you can tell me who's your weedsupplier.. Then you at least make me happy

About the weed. it was some other things to but yeah I was still on when I got home(yhough noone was home) and my mom kind of noticed :P

I did finished school and in search of a job but no luck so far. If you live in sweden I can make your happy.
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
Quote by backtothe70s
About the weed. it was some other things to but yeah I was still on when I got home(yhough noone was home) and my mom kind of noticed :P

I did finished school and in search of a job but no luck so far. If you live in sweden I can make your happy.

I think you should move out. Then you can smoke ALL THE WEED you want, that way you don't do things behind your parents back.

And what kind of school did you finish? (I don't know how Sweden's education system works)
this was a three year "basic" education with music. We learn about all the basics like language, math, history, religion, and some different science things which is 50% and then we also have 50% music =) very nice^^
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
i have the same problem!! to fix it get a job save your money and travel for a while ! tis what i plan to do..ever since i thought of doing that ive havent felt alone or depressed..
Quote by backtothe70s

I do live in Sverige, and you would make me really happy, lol.
Just get some **** job on like willys or Ica... They always seek employees. Or just surf onto monster.se and check... Is it really that hard? idk, I'm still in school, so...

metalguy, he just finished like high school.. Only in sweden.. Where they do not call it high school, lol.