Whats the deal with iphones..are they available anywhere?!? Have they ever been available?
O2 shop.

/thread
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
O2 shop.

/thread

/thread indeed.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
They are available only on o2.

From the o2 shop, from carphone warehouse, or available sim free from the apple shop.
Yes.

There's the samsung tocco, with a 5 megapixel camera.

LG viewty, bit bulky, also 5 megapixel camera.

Samsung are releasing a phone called the omina soon which should also be a good iphone rival.

These are available on all british networks.
A few new ones coming up that are similar. I think there's a Samsung one. There's one that's meant to be REALLY good but I'm not sure which that is, sorry.

EDIT: ^^ beaten to it damn you miss!
Quote by SteveHouse
O2 site has a link about pay & go iphones, anyone know the price of them? just says on the site "avalible soon"
Quote by Cyanide176
O2 site has a link about pay & go iphones, anyone know the price of them? just says on the site "avalible soon"

Expected to be more than £450 from what I've read in the insider phone things they send us.

Don't know when they're rolling out though, and it will be impossible to get one because the people who sell them will lie and say they're out of stock so they can hold them back for contracts, because that gets them more commission.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yes.

There's the samsung tocco, with a 5 megapixel camera.

LG viewty, bit bulky, also 5 megapixel camera.

Samsung are releasing a phone called the omina soon which should also be a good iphone rival.

These are available on all british networks.

ugh..Tocco looks great but no gps, no handwriting, small screen, no wifi. Suxorz. I need something to do everything.
The omina (or is it omnia?) might fix that.

There's always the sony ericsson one, w something, has handwriting, is clearly an mp3 based phone and i think it has gps...

I'm just waiting for nokia to do a good touch screen phone. Then I'll be happy.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The omina (or is it omnia?) might fix that.

There's always the sony ericsson one, w something, has handwriting, is clearly an mp3 based phone and i think it has gps...

I'm just waiting for nokia to do a good touch screen phone. Then I'll be happy.

Sony ericsson do seem music based in general though. Decent cameras too.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Sony ericsson do seem music based in general though. Decent cameras too.
cashing in on their walkman and cybershot trademarks basically.