I Used to play guitar for a while and then suddenly stopped playing.
Back then my taste in music was Alternative Rock and i played for about 7months.

Now im into the Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore Genre, and I hear Ibanez is the guitar to have. Im willing to spend 400-500 on one and need suggestions for what you think is best for my type of music.
If you want an Ibanez I suggest the RG350, they're quite versatile. I hear Jacksons are good for shredding alot aswell though
Last edited by 666nate666 at Aug 22, 2008,
check out some s series ibanez's
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Quote by 666nate666
If you want an Ibanez I suggest the RG350, there quite versatile. I hear Jacksons are good for shredding alot aswell though

+1
RG3EXFM1,this is my choice
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I wouldn't limit yourself to one brand, to be honest. There are other companies that make guitars that suit those kinds of styles. ESP/LTD, Jackson and Maverick are other brands that you could look in to. From Ibanez, the RG and S series guitars seem to be the kind of thing you'd be looking for.
Thanks for all the help.
Im actually considering Getting the Ibanez S320

But if this helps im really into bands such as:
The Devil Wears Prada
I Killed the Prom Queen
Bring me the Horizon <---Especially

Im looking for the guitar that can make me cringe when im getting into a breakdown :P
If you guys get what i mean
Quote by Highwaytohell
.... Amp?

ditto.

you would be better with a non metal guitar and a metal amp, then a metal guitar and a blues junior.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
a good idea is to see the gear of your favorite guitarists and try to buy something similar.
Quote by supafreak
a good idea is to see the gear of your favorite guitarists and try to buy something similar.

yes but you never want to get something just because it has someones name stamped on it
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by Brandon540

Bring me the Horizon <---Especially

why, oh dear lord, WHY?
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Quote by (Metal)lica
yes but you never want to get something just because it has someones name stamped on it

That's not what he said.
He said buy similar gear to the artist (i.e if they have a 6505, and you want a similar tone, get a 6505, if they have an S Prestige Ibanez, an Epi Les Paul + newer pickups can sound fine).
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO