Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced both of these necks. Do they feel different? If so, which one is thinner?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================
How to get better at guitar when you don't have one, or there isn't one around:

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

Where's the Speedtaper from? I probably tried it but forgot the guitar, the Wizard II is 2mm thicker than the original Wizard, feels really nice on my hands.
well i saw the speedtaper on an sg prophecy, and i was wondering how it would compare to a wizard neck
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

Quote by ihavenofate
well i saw the speedtaper on an sg prophecy, and i was wondering how it would compare to a wizard neck

Haven't tried it but honestly I think I safely say the Wizard II is thinner.
Quote by Eric 666
Haven't tried it but honestly I think I safely say the Wizard II is thinner.

The Wizard's are thinner. I'm pretty sure I tried on an SG Prophecy EX at Sam Ash the other day. I'm pretty sure it was the Prophecy series, and if it was, then yeah, Wizard is thinner. If not, then wtf was trying out??? Hahaha. Still, just remember, thinner isn't always better. It all depends on what feels the best in YOUR own hands. On something like necks, you should almost never take other people's opinions on the feel (I know you haven't yet, but I'm just making sure you don't =P) because everyone has their own preferences.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by Mlrc
The Wizard's are thinner. I'm pretty sure I tried on an SG Prophecy EX at Sam Ash the other day. I'm pretty sure it was the Prophecy series, and if it was, then yeah, Wizard is thinner. If not, then wtf was trying out??? Hahaha. Still, just remember, thinner isn't always better. It all depends on what feels the best in YOUR own hands. On something like necks, you should almost never take other people's opinions on the feel (I know you haven't yet, but I'm just making sure you don't =P) because everyone has their own preferences.

That's why I italized my first post when I said my hands
ah yeah i definitely agree with you guys. i was just wondering because i needed some targets to try out when i go to guitar center this weekend =P. i played an RGT6 my cousin had and it felt somewhat better than what I have at the moment (schecter c-1 hellraiser). so i think a thinner neck MIGHT be the reason why it feels better. I'm still looking into other guitars to try out (right now i have the prophecy, ltd f400, and of course an RGT6) so i can finally come to a decision. but thanks for letting me know =)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

i like the feel of the wizard II on my hands. it's really comfortable compared to other guitars i've tried. i don't know about the speedtaper though.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by Eric 666
That's why I italized my first post when I said my hands

I know, but I was going for the double whammy to hammer it home XD.

And TS, you don't like the Schecter necks? I haven't gotten to try one out yet, though I want to, and I've heard that the neck is a love/hate sorta thing, and from what I've seen I guess that's pretty true.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
The wizard neck is really nice, it's very thin and good for soloing, and shredding, the only downside is that they only come on Ibanez's, so if you want a different looking shaped guitar, your gonna have to ggo with the "X" series, and those are like $500+. But you can also buy a neck off of warmoth, but those are expensive and they are only for fender's and Jackson's.