Am I the only one who thinks this movie looks like Twisted Metal, that game? When I saw the commercial I thought it was Twisted Metal.
thats exactly what I thought when I first saw it...
but it looks uber stupid
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
Exactly what I thought.

Going to see it tonight with a couple buddies, looks entertaining.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Looks terrible.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i think we all did
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
erm, it's a remake of an older film with sly stallone and david carradine in it

the original was pretty good, however this is directed by paul WS anderson, so it will suck.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I wanna go see it, it looks incredible, and Tyrese is back! yay! he's sure to make me smile =]
it should be awesome but i bet they will f*ck it up.....
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by tommyt
erm, it's a remake of an older film with sly stallone and david carradine in it

the original was pretty good, however this is directed by paul WS anderson, so it will suck.

The original was pretty good? Maybe like good in a sense that when you watch it you laugh at how retarded it is, of course that being said, chances are I would watch it again.
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
it should be awesome but i bet they will f*ck it up.....

This. Usually any movie based on killing, cars designed for killing, guns, death, prison, etc. should be automatically awesome. I have a feeling this movie will somehow manage to ruin that though.
Quote by Callicut
The original was pretty good? Maybe like good in a sense that when you watch it you laugh at how retarded it is, of course that being said, chances are I would watch it again.

it was pretty good, about as good as a film about a death race can be, however andersons urge to tamper with stories, and characters, and just about anyting else he feels like (see resident evil) will ensure this film to suck a golfball through a garden hose.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
There's no way that this remake will have more titties in it than the original Death Race with Sylvester Stallone. Why bother?

I think it will be hilariously bad but in a different way from the first one.
I thought that too when I saw the preview at Step Brothers

looks like one of those over bearing macho blow **** up but really bad movie films
Quote by metal4ever6328
Carmageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man the red car with the spike strip on it, that game was amazing! Running into cows. That stupid giant yellow SUV thing I got so pro at that, the football field was awesome. I'm finding that game when I get home!
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
It looks stupid, but it got a 3-star review in the newspaper today, which is surprising.