Simply put, post pictures of a drastic change in your life (recently).
It could be of you, your car, gf/bf, etc.

Try and keep pictures within the window size, bigger is not always better. 640x480 and under would be nice.
No spamming, and take it easy on flaming.
EDIT: Try and make sure you have posted something (before and after picture); especially before you go and poke at what other people are posting in this thread.

Before

After

Yeah, it's my avatar... but it's all I have on this computer.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Last edited by AfroMan Skeeter at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by _Tim_
reserved*

Finding good pictures I hope?
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by smb
Why?

He thinks it's cool to have the first post, but is too unprepared to have a pic ready.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
Finding good pictures I hope?

Yep. Rifling through photobucket as I type this
I'm saving my hair for a Nile concert next month

after that I've said screw it, might as well go back to short hair after 4 years
Quote by JMack
He thinks it's cool to have the first post, but is too unprepared to have a pic ready.
I bet he feels really special for getting in early.
Quote by smb

His e-wang grew 2 inches.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
His e-wang grew 2 inches.
E-wang? Nah, I bet he actually got hard when he saw no-one else had posted.

In fact that's probably what's occupied him while he's been "searching for pics"
Quote by smb

Lol who cares you post modern society search bar neo nazi's...

I might add a few pics later, sifting through old photos it is kinda humbling to see how ive turned into what i am now :P
nebiru and smb
He may have done something you don't like, but you haven't posted anything either *shrugs*
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by smb

Yeah, of course I do. I feel almost as special as you do. You know, with your constant attempts at whittling down people self esteem. Smooth.
_Tim_
Cool tat, what inspired you to get one?
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
_Tim_
Cool tat, what inspired you to get one?

Well, I don't really know. I'm an atheist, and I liked the design. It's just something I feel quite strongly about .

EDIT: I liked the design as in I saw some of them around on shirts and stuff. Not that I saw it randomly and had no idea what it was.
Quote by _Tim_
Well, I don't really know. I'm an atheist, and I liked the design. It's just something I feel quite strongly about .

EDIT: I liked the design as in I saw some of them around on shirts and stuff. Not that I saw it randomly and had no idea what it was.

Hahah yeah, it's definitely something you want to be sure of before you do it.

I've been wanting this tribal chest tattoo, I'll see if I can find the link.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
Hahah yeah, it's definitely something you want to be sure of before you do it.

I've been wanting this tribal chest tattoo, I'll see if I can find the link.

I was 100% sure of it, and I wanted something that was personal to me
Quote by _Tim_
Yeah, of course I do. I feel almost as special as you do. You know, with your constant attempts at whittling down people self esteem. Smooth.

Owned? I think so.
Quote by _Tim_
I was 100% sure of it, and I wanted something that was personal to me

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1261/904017561_230cbfa720.jpg
Not that one exactly, but I want to come up with a design that follows that shape on my chest's right side. Something that won't hinder me getting a job, but will still mean something to me.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1261/904017561_230cbfa720.jpg
Not that one exactly, but I want to come up with a design that follows that shape on my chest's right side. Something that won't hinder me getting a job, but will still mean something to me.

That looks cool. The only way it would hinder a job is if it was really noticeable. On the chest it shouldn't be.
Quote by _Tim_
That looks cool. The only way it would hinder a job is if it was really noticeable. On the chest it shouldn't be.

Yeah, given I have some years to go until I get a career, a tattoo is obviously going nowhere fast. So that's why I'm deeply considering a chest tattoo.

I was also looking at UV tattoo's as they can be integrated with a normal one, so that when you go under a black light the rest of the picture lights up. It's cool, but I've read after a few years it turns to a pale yellow under sunlight.
http://www.sciencemonkey.net/img/200606101953-pix1.jpg
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
Yeah, given I have some years to go until I get a career, a tattoo is obviously going nowhere fast. So that's why I'm deeply considering a chest tattoo.

I was also looking at UV tattoo's as they can be integrated with a normal one, so that when you go under a black light the rest of the picture lights up. It's cool, but I've read after a few years it turns to a pale yellow under sunlight.
http://www.sciencemonkey.net/img/200606101953-pix1.jpg

They're cool, but how often are you going to go under a blacklight?
Quote by _Tim_
They're cool, but how often are you going to go under a blacklight?

That's a huge point, but if I got UV ink integrated into anything I had, it wouldn't be meant for anything more than a 'feature' I guess. It would merely be to emphasize on the tattoo I already had.

The whole itchy skin and yellow fade is a turn-off enough that I'll stick to normal tattoo's :]
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
That's a huge point, but if I got UV ink integrated into anything I had, it wouldn't be meant for anything more than a 'feature' I guess. It would merely be to emphasize on the tattoo I already had.

The whole itchy skin and yellow fade is a turn-off enough that I'll stick to normal tattoo's :]

I've never heard about the yellow fade. The body mod thread-goers will know more about that
^Yeah they would, and It's just what I've heard. It may not be true.

So, no-one else really seems interested in this thread -_-
I guess I'll have to think of something better next time, and I have an idea.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter
^Yeah they would, and It's just what I've heard. It may not be true.

So, no-one else really seems interested in this thread -_-
I guess I'll have to think of something better next time, and I have an idea.

Shame. I thought it was a good idea
It may be this conversation that put people off.
Afroman, before you get a tatoo, you should consider wether you would want it when your older as in late life, or in 5 years time, i'm not trying to stop you getting a tatoo, but just think carefully if you really want it.
Quote by bannanaman
Afroman, before you get a tatoo, you should consider wether you would want it when your older as in late life, or in 5 years time, i'm not trying to stop you getting a tatoo, but just think carefully if you really want it.

Yes sirrrr. Once I conceive a design that I like, I'm waiting anywhere from1-2 years to get it, to make sure it's really what I want. I think that should be enough time.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.