just picked up a new ad25/sr yesterday and so far im enjoying it a lot...i am by no means a fanboy so im going to say breedlove is the best and everyone needs to buy one, cuz i played some fantastic taylor and martin guitars... just a little out of my "willing to spend" price range....but i do believe that in this price range they are a great value with even better sound...and the JLD bridge truss is genius...so anyone else who owns one...how has it broken in?..anyone tried any different brand/gauge strings?
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
AC25/SM reporting in! I just got it so I haven't changed the strings or done anything to it, but it's an awesome guitar! The sound is great and it plays amazingly
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
thats the one i was going to buy...but when i went back the next day...i enjoyed the rosewood back a little more..but the mahagony is still great...also did you get the awesome deal on it?....from music123.com?
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
The pro series C25CR is tempting me for $1350 at GC. I have an AN250CR nylon string version that is very nice for what it is.

Also the AC25/SR looks great for the price, MF $699 .
that guitar sounds great.
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15