hey i saw this guitar and i just may buy it, but i want an opinion from my fave *$$holes in the world, the guys at UG. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150284150662&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=180279368045&itemcount=12&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DDR%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D12#ebayphotohosting wow thats a big link. would it be worth it or should i just wait a bit more and get the dean Ml 79 with FL. thanks for your input. peace
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
The washburn was what Dime used to play before Dean endorsed him. It's kinda like how Dime never played a Dimebucker, but everyone thinks he did. It's a good buy.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
im not much into washburns, specifically that body style, but that guitar looks sweet

just dont take it up north
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Dark_Raven10
The washburn was what Dime used to play before Dean endorsed him. It's kinda like how Dime never played a Dimebucker, but everyone thinks he did. It's a good buy.

Dimebag started off and ended his career with dean guitars. Yes he did use washburn when dean guitars left the scene but he went with washburn but was really a dean player. The dimebucker he never used so its really not like this situation at all :P
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
yea i know what u mean, the dimebucker is a peice of crap anyway. i thing i hate most about dean is that EVERYONE, well at least that i know thinks a guitar besides dean is crap, and i tell them that dime hardly even used dean and they laugh at me. ignorance. but thanks i dont think ill order though cause i still like playing my guitars before buying them.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Quote by super_dude101
yea i know what u mean, the dimebucker is a peice of crap anyway. i thing i hate most about dean is that EVERYONE, well at least that i know thinks a guitar besides dean is crap, and i tell them that dime hardly even used dean and they laugh at me. ignorance. but thanks i dont think ill order though cause i still like playing my guitars before buying them.

Ofcourse dean isnt the only good manufacturer for guitars and isnt the best and this is their ignorance but its pretty ignorant to say that he "barely" played deans. I mean he had 2 american DeanML's since he was 16. Yes dean does over pimp his name but lets keep the facts straight.
PS. awesome find with the washburn dude. Just change the pickups and itll sound golden.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni