Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by julian2k4
whats a troll?

Someone who posts pointless threads or threads intentionally made to start fights or threads just blatantly bashing someone/something.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by julian2k4
whats a troll?

+1
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by ClassicAxe
Why post a thread like this?

what the hell?? its a forum buddy u can make a thread about how muddy waters is too short all the way to why cows have black spots
Yes i could not agree more on how overrated ibanez is.

**EDIT** And no you can't really. People would report the thread because of the pointlessness/stupidity.
Quote by julian2k4
what the hell?? its a forum buddy u can make a thread about how muddy waters is too short all the way to why cows have black spots

then i guess u havent read the forum rules... Sigh
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
+1 to Julian2k4 and HighPotency.

Troll is a funny word also. just rolllllls off your tongue.. rolllllllllllll away...
Do not feed the trolls...the thread's been reported so the mods will swing by and lock it in their own time, just let it die. All you're doing is bumping it back up and anyone who posted after the report is risking a warnin...

...oh, bum
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Troll alert!

Quote by julian2k4
god.... ibanez's are horrible

Posted in other thread. -_-
Lulz Ib4n3z Sukcz0rzzz Lololololol....

EDIT: if you hate Ibanez so bad then why not join the anti-Ibanez tards and put the group link in your profile...?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
a pretty finish doesn't make a guitar good. also this thread should be locked because there is no point to it
Quote by ironman1478
a pretty finish doesn't make a guitar good. also this thread should be locked because there is no point to it

No but the guitar is built in Japan and the hardware is made by Gotoh.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
There is an Anti-Ibanez group already; if you did a search you wouldn't need to create another group.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by julian2k4
i know that jackass im a member of that one already. but cmon is there really such a thing as too much anti ibanez groups?

i think not

I think so.
Quote by julian2k4
i guess you can say its jap n' easy

Midrange Jacksons are made in Japan, and so are ESPs .
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
I think so.

Midrange Jacksons are made in Japan, and so are ESPs .

not really...just the lower end models

wait a second your making me sound like i hate ibanez cus theyr japanese made, they could be made in the congo for all i care,

THEY STILL SUCK
Quote by julian2k4
not really...just the lower end models

wait a second your making me sound like i hate ibanez cus theyr japanese made, they could be made in the congo for all i care,

THEY STILL SUCK

Aren't you a little spoiled brat? The midrange Jacksons cost about 500-1000 dollars, give or take, and ESPs are even more than that.
You haven't backed your opinion with anything at all, I could care less if you think they suck anyways.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
ok people keep on saying that, is that the quote of the day or somthing.

"you dont back it up"

wrong. if you really care that much just look at my previous posts, ive given my reasons at least 4 different times today