Everyone has heard the phrase, "no regrets", but do people actually follow this?
I, for one, would like to think I do, for the most part. For instance, I got a tattoo on my ass of the words "Earl 08"; I got this for my car rally- My school's name and the year I graduated. Now, this is something most people would regret; this is permanent. However, I can't do anything but laugh anytime I see it in the mirror.

What does the pit think? Live with regrets?
I'd regret stopping making bad decisions...were that to happen.
Who cares,Next tatto is cobra on the dick....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Well, hopefully not many people are going to be seeing your ass so you should be good?
Quote by Nexium
Who cares,Next tatto is cobra on the dick....

thatll be perfect, cus then you can ask girls, "hey you wanna see my pet cobra?" or "hey you wanna play with my cobra?" the possibilities are endless.
Quote by tylerishot
Everyone has heard the phrase, "no regrets", but do people actually follow this?
I, for one, would like to think I do, for the most part. For instance, I got a tattoo on my ass of the words "Earl 08"; I got this for my car rally- My school's name and the year I graduated. Now, this is something most people would regret; this is permanent. However, I can't do anything but laugh anytime I see it in the mirror.

What does the pit think? Live with regrets?

Gay tattoos are the best. I have one of these on my big toe. I don't regret it. I just laugh at it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by venom0014
thatll be perfect, cus then you can ask girls, "hey you wanna see my pet cobra?" or "hey you wanna play with my cobra?" the possibilities are endless.
I think it'd usually fail - responses like "I don't like snakes" would pretty much stop you in your tracks.
I'm gonna from this day, live without regrets!
and I'm telling the pit to liberate myself

I regret way to much **** because I'm stupid and unconfident, but i'm starting to become more confident and i hope to become less regretful.. everything happens for a reason and should all be for the greater good of myself!
*I know ya'll don't care*
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by nebiru
Gay tattoos are the best. I have one of these on my big toe. I don't regret it. I just laugh at it.

One of what?
I missed it.
I wanna laugh at your gay big toe.
ಠ_ಠ
The unamused face that I posted...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I thought it said Rugrats...

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I regret asking this girl I know out, since we were pretty good friends. But then it got all awkward after that.

Haven't talked to her in probably 6 months, but now I don't really care.
Saint Louis Blues
I regret not killing my doppelgänger when I had the chance. Damn! He was right there and I couldn't pull the trigger!
Damn, I was just in the shower and I thought about making a Regrets thread. Damn you TS.

Me? I had a weird phase last year where I kept getting pissed off really easily and stayed pissed off for ages. I was a general asshole to everyone when I was pissed off and now I really regret that. Looking back on it, it was a completely stupid thing and I don't know why it happened and why I did it. But I've made it up to all my friends and stuff (I hope) and try to be as thoughtful as possible now, to avoid that crap happening again.

There is also sort of the time I signed my friend up to gay.com in Year 7. Actually, I don't regret that. That was hilarious. I said he was a transexual looking for another one. Two years later, in Year 9...

"Hey man, remember the time I signed you up to gay.com?"
"IT WAS YOU?!"
Losing my innocence to a girl I don't even know.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have a pet peeve about people who claim they have no regrets. First of all, I find it insanely hard to believe. Second of all, if they are telling the truth, well, I'm insanely jealous.
Quote by chunkychewie
I have a pet peeve about people who claim they have no regrets. First of all, I find it insanely hard to believe. Second of all, if they are telling the truth, well, I'm insanely jealous.

Yeah, same.

I regret a lot of things, but I can't help it.

On a much more comical note:

My only regret is..... Boneitis!
I hardly regret anything.

If something bad happened then it happened, it's no use to keep thinking about it.
I just keep on looking to the future.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"