I keep writting some really good riffs and chord progressions for songs,
but i cant get the lyrics i want :S
write something, but it always seems to sound a bit sissy :S

Ive got a recording session in a studio coming up pretty soon, and i was hoping to have some of my own material to play and sing there rather than covering other peoples material,

x
Writing lyrics is hard, I have many many issues with it all the time. One thing that I've noticed is that when I sit down and say "Okay, I'm gonna write lyrics" i never come up with anything good because it's not emotional from the heart stuff. If you make yourself write, it won't sound good. But if you write because of inspiration, and just let the words flow, you might have a much easier time.
Common sense is becoming such and uncommon trait.
Quote by underOATH7_7_7
Writing lyrics is hard, I have many many issues with it all the time. One thing that I've noticed is that when I sit down and say "Okay, I'm gonna write lyrics" i never come up with anything good because it's not emotional from the heart stuff. If you make yourself write, it won't sound good. But if you write because of inspiration, and just let the words flow, you might have a much easier time.

I started writting a song earlier, it werent too bad, but i got stuck on the bridge, didnt know what to write so il go back to it when i feel like it,
x