why pay for one when you can use an online metronome? how often would you really need/use it other then for practice sessions....

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Tyler Durden
why pay for one when you can use an online metronome? how often would you really need/use it other then for practice sessions....

You can throw this in a guitar case and go.
Its a metronome. If it ticks and keeps a beat, thats all you need.

I use like... a $15 one that I got 6 years ago.
what kind of music do you play that requires more than tapping feet?

i understand practicing, but you really don't need this.
fck.
Metronomes are very helpful when I play classical sheet music, or anything really. Even if you think you're perfectly on time without a click track, you probably aren't. That said, I just use a cheap one. Nothing digital.
I have the DB30, its a cool little metronome. I bought it probably a year ago and I only changed the battery once.

Tapping your feet isn't the same a metronome and not everyone plays guitar in front of a computer
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I'm not keen on playing by the pc. Despite it's not comfortable, I'm sharing the computer with my brother.

what kind of music do you play that requires more than tapping feet? i understand practicing, but you really don't need this.

Well... I don't know how good you are, but I think you might not even be aware how off tempo you are. Ofc, if you practise like this all the time.

I have the DB30, its a cool little metronome. I bought it probably a year ago and I only changed the battery once.

D: I'm a bit stunned. I thought that with DB30 I would have to change the battery at least once every two weeks. You are using it every day, right?
oh god the Dr. Beat is what my marching band used to use, its a great metronome and all no complaints about it it can pretty much do everything you would need. Not sure about the Korg. I think battery wise we had to change it every month or so, but thats because we were practicing 3 hours a day 4 day a week. I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life forgetting that sound, I can't think how many hours I heard it for. But yeah its a great metronome