I just dropped $15 on a pair of these at Guitar Center. The left one works fine but the right one doesn't fit snug. It feels lose and doesn't work properly. I've tried putting water on it as suggested but it still doesn't get suction, I just end up with a wet ear. I can get the plug to fit snug if I really press in hard but I don't want to damage my ear...especially since the left plug goes in and fits so perfectly. Any suggestions?
$15??? Good lord, I'm spoiled from when we would get those at the hospitality tent at NASCAR races for free... I don't know how the Skull-Screws work, but if they are your normal, foam type, you have to kind of roll/rub them together to thin them out, put them in your ear, and let them expand. The hi-fi type should just pop in your ear
i just ask my dad to bring a hand full of them for free from the factory he works at.
the best earplugs i have ever used were made my remington, i bought them at walmart for a couple bucks.
take the earplug and roll it between your hands until it gets very small, then just stick it in.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by drewfromutah
I just dropped $15 on a pair of these at Guitar Center. The left one works fine but the right one doesn't fit snug. It feels lose and doesn't work properly. I've tried putting water on it as suggested but it still doesn't get suction, I just end up with a wet ear. I can get the plug to fit snug if I really press in hard but I don't want to damage my ear...especially since the left plug goes in and fits so perfectly. Any suggestions?

You have to push them FAR into your ear before you do any damage... in fact theres about a 99% chance that your ear filters aren't even long enough to do any damage. When you put them in then ends of the filters should be flush with the opening of your ears.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
You have to push them FAR into your ear before you do any damage... in fact theres about a 99% chance that your ear filters aren't even long enough to do any damage. When you put them in then ends of the filters should be flush with the opening of your ears.

When you say end of the filter, do you mean the plastic flap part of the clear tube at the end?