Page 1 of 2
I kind of just felt like venting because i'm having a friggen awful day. My dog got away so I'm going to have to go find him tonight, the speaker on my amp blew out because i turned it on not realizing everythign was at max by mistake, i lost every peice of musical literature i have, meanign all the tabs i have, all the songs i've written and tabbed out, all th elyrics i've written are gone and i doubt ill even be able to remember them all and my sister ahs her friends over and they're in the pool being loud as crap giving me a headache and it's out as hell here and i can't even go in the pool.

Man today sucks.
11 minutes til beer o'clock dude.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Don't worry, tommorrow can only be better by the sounds of it
Be optimistic.

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

...suicide is the only way out man
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
I've had a pretty bad week. A fever and all that shit.

I'm actually feeling a lot better today though.
Quote by ishalleatyou
Don't worry, tommorrow can only be better by the sounds of it
Be optimistic.

ah true
Quote by mattvl
My thoughts exactly.

Down to 8.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
This next year is going to be ****, so yeah, bad day everyday.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Gangbang! With your sister's friends should help - minus your sister, unless you are into that lol.

My day's been normal, nothing special, nothing bad.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
todays my second day at a job im not sure i want to work at

but ehh.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Yikes that does suck TS, sorry to hear about that.

Pretty much a bad 24 hours, bag got stolen yadda yadda. Did my own wee thread about it. Should be able to be sorted but still. Not pleasant though.

Quote by floppypick

Why? D:
If I may ask, that is.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
go out for a walk, maybe you can find your dog, or sit on a bench somewhere quiet, take off a few minutes
Quote by floppypick

Cheer up man. I saw your other post. It can't be all bad. An opportunity for new beginnings doesn't happen often. Make the most of it.
Plus we're down to 5 minutes till beer o'clock.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Okay...just so you can quit complaining and get on with your life:
Quote by Les Paul57
My dog got away so I'm going to have to go find him tonight
What are you doing online then? Go and get him!
Quote by Les Paul57
the speaker on my amp blew out
So replace it - it'll sound better with a better speaker anyway.
Quote by Les Paul57
i lost every peice of musical literature i have, meanign all the tabs i have, all the songs i've written and tabbed out, all th elyrics i've written are gone and i doubt ill even be able to remember them all
You'll write better ones.
Quote by Les Paul57
my sister ahs her friends over and they're in the pool being loud as crap giving me a headache
Take some painkillers and put some music on?
Quote by Les Paul57
i can't even go in the pool.
You're complaining this much and you have a fucking pool? Get outta here and find a sense of perspective.
Quote by smb
Okay...just so you can quit complaining and get on with your life: What are you doing online then? Go and get him! So replace it - it'll sound better with a better speaker anyway. You'll write better ones. Take some painkillers and put some music on? You're complaining this much and you have a fucking pool? Get outta here and find a sense of perspective.

You always cheer me up man.
3 minutes till beer o'clock.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by smb
Okay...just so you can quit complaining and get on with your life: What are you doing online then? Go and get him! So replace it - it'll sound better with a better speaker anyway. You'll write better ones. Take some painkillers and put some music on? You're complaining this much and you have a fucking pool? Get outta here and find a sense of perspective.

I love smb's bluntness
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
its almost 5. be like the rest of america's middle class.

drink your sorrows away.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
morning was bad, noon was worse and after the afternoon was ok. as a whole - no.
ups a daisy!
Quote by DeaThrash
go out for a walk, maybe you can find your dog, or sit on a bench somewhere quiet, take off a few minutes

good advice. think ill go for a run to blow off some steam at the same time rather than a walk. and true smb, i guess just all at the same time is a bit of a pisss off but ur right man.
Quote by rageagainst64
its almost 5. be like the rest of america's middle class.

drink your sorrows away.

1 minute till beer o'clock.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yikes that does suck TS, sorry to hear about that.

Pretty much a bad 24 hours, bag got stolen yadda yadda. Did my own wee thread about it. Should be able to be sorted but still. Not pleasant though.

Why? D:
If I may ask, that is.

A year ago I moved to Ontario, from a town in B.C.

I'd lived for 14 years of my life (now fifteen turning 16 in November) it's where my life is, and where everything that means to me is.

I hate where I live. The school, isn't that bad and the work is easier, but the people drive me ****ing nuts. I dislike nearly every person I've met there.

Sure, I probably sound like a whiny bitch, but everyday I wake up dreading the next 6 hours, I'm stressed out constantly, all I want to do is move back.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You're gonna wait until tonight to find your dog?

Man that is your pet, you have responsibility. You get your ass out there, and find that fuckin' dog!
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
The new metallica track sounds like van halen drowning in a mixture of cliff burton's poo and the avenged sevenfold drummer's semen.
Quote by floppypick
A year ago I moved to Ontario, from a town in B.C.

I'd lived for 14 years of my life (now fifteen turning 16 in November) it's where my life is, and where everything that means to me is.

I hate where I live. The school, isn't that bad and the work is easier, but the people drive me ****ing nuts. I dislike nearly every person I've met there.

Sure, I probably sound like a whiny bitch, but everyday I wake up dreading the next 6 hours, I'm stressed out constantly, all I want to do is move back.

that's ahrsh. i liv ein ontario too and have my whole life. ppl can be pricks here. just set yourself up nicely through university or whatever and know that once your done u can move right back to b.c. and get the hell away from here. use it as your motivator.
Last edited by Les Paul57 at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by VIO-LENT
The new metallica track sounds like van halen drowning in a mixture of cliff burton's poo and the avenged sevenfold drummer's semen.

good point. ...
ups a daisy!
A) Find your dog!

B) It's friday get fvckin excited! I am seeing Broken Social Scene tonight, and The Black Keys tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OOh?
my dog will be around. he has his collar on and what not. not too worried about that. he's a big dog he can fend for himself for a while.
It's friday get fvckin excited! I am seeing Broken Social Scene tonight, and The Black Keys

Both bands suck ass.
You are making the dude more depressed.
Quote by GNiCk89
You're gonna wait until tonight to find your dog?

Man that is your pet, you have responsibility. You get your ass out there, and find that fuckin' dog!

Haha Billy Maddison
Page 1 of 2