Alright, I'm switching the neck pickup in my US HH strat with an S1 switch. I've narrowed it down to the PAF Pro and Air Norton and I was wondering what you guys recommend. 1 would like a hot pickup with lots of sustain but also a nice jazzy clean sound. Also, I was wondering if it makes a difference that the guitar is coil tap with the s1 switch (i know i need 4 conductors).

same guitar, mine is black.
im sorry i cant help with the question but that guitar is sick. I never actually new they did a HH strat lol, im a noob to guitar. good luck though
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
PAF Pro.

After all, PAFs were designed with jazz in mind, but as a side effect they have a great distorted tone.

But really you can't go wrong with either of them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by lwayneio
im sorry i cant help with the question but that guitar is sick. I never actually new they did a HH strat lol, im a noob to guitar. good luck though

yeah man its a tight guitar. so versatile with the S1 and the neck is super smooth/fast.
With that kind of music, go with the paf pro.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Raijouta
PAF Pro.

After all, PAFs were designed with jazz in mind, but as a side effect they have a great distorted tone.

But really you can't go wrong with either of them.

PAF Pros aren't exactly voiced like traditional PAFs imo.

Air Norton gets my vote.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I heard the Air Norton is warmer. Does anyone know a website that will ship them to Canada other than Musicians Friend? Shipping is like 30 bucks on that site for a damn humbucker thats like half the price of what its worth.