read the title
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
i tried googling it to no success. apparently sweetwater has run adds saying "coming soon."
i cant wait.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Sweetwater is taking orders for it (it was last time I checked)
I think someone on here had ordered one from Sweetwater, and I think he said they had informed him that they would start shipping them out later this year(later this year meaning between September and November). This is just what I heard, so just be aware that what I heard could have been wrong haha.

Edit: Weird, I just looked on Sweetwater and they don't appear to have any mention of it. Could that mean there was a delay in production or there was some sort of flaw with the design of the amp?
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Last edited by Mlrc at Aug 22, 2008,
I was on Sweetwater a couple days ago and could find it.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
i preordered it. first one actually to order it. woot. then it kept getting pushed back. looks like the new release date, according to my sales associate, is Oct 6th. same day i get out of the military. sweet little present.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
the head is 300, right?
Yeah, i'm interested in these too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm def gonna get one when I have the moniez. Could use a 15 watt head, though I wish it had spring reverb instead of DSP.