Poll: What is your favourite season?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favourite season?
Spring
7 10%
Summer
16 24%
Autumn
25 37%
Winter
19 28%
Voters: 67.
Quote by Eddie's'Waitor
Summer, 'cause you don't get cold whilst having sex

Tends to warm me up in all fairness.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
summer/ spring

summer cos its my birthday

spring because i like that time at school
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

True true but you know if it's real real cold then "mister downstairs" tends to be a bit uncomfortable, hehe
Quote by Eddie's'Waitor
True true but you know if it's real real cold then "mister downstairs" tends to be a bit uncomfortable, hehe

Maybe try rutting under the covers?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Autumn. Not too cold, but not blisteringly hot. No pollen, and the nice brown-orange colour palette. Cloudy autumn days make me happy
Quote by Eddie's'Waitor
Haha true again. May I ask if you are God dear sir ?

Why it's funny you should ask!

No.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Autumn; the weather is mild, the skies are Grey and there is an overall feeling of death in the air. There is no stifling heat like the summer, no bitter cold like the winter and fewer bugs than the spring.
Late Spring / Early Summer
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Autumn easily. It's still warm and it's light just the right amount of time for me.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Autumn. Too cold in winter (30-40 below), too hot in summer(30-40 above(Celsius, by the way)), too wet in spring (2 feet of snow that's just melted). Autumn, however, is juuuust right.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Winter. I'm a snowboarder, do you really expect something else?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Winter.

For fucking sure.

Summer in Georgia = Fail.

Winter isn't even exactly THAT cold here, either. I mean, we'll see snow flurries SOMETIMES, but to have full on snow that you can play in and such? That's maybe one time a year, if we're lucky.

I wish I lived in Canada.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Autumn, bitches. Great weather, great cozy light, great colours, great mood. If you don't like autumn you might just as well kill yourself right now.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Autumn. Living in England Winter/Spring/Summer are all too cold & wet. Autumn never seems as bad.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I guess I'm one of the few that loves Spring.

Come on, it starts gettin warm and girls outfits get skimpier. Who doesn't love that?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Autumn for sure.

the temperature is pretty mild, and the scenery is awesome. plus i just get a nostalgic kind of feeling when i think of the fall. it makes me feel safe and comfortable. i dont know why.

im talking like late september through late october. early september is still too hot, and once you get into november it starts to get too cold.

there is about a month there when autumn is absolutely perfect though.
Quote by lp345
Mines is Winter I love the snow

come to edmonton alberta where its minus 57 and there is 3 feet of snow and its all blowing on your face. tell me if you still like snow.
Winter, by a mile
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤