Ok, so I like mudvayne... but I went to one of their show recently and it was like a freakin' Nazi rally.

The flags rolled down very hitler-esque, they were bright red, and the swastika was replaced by an M. Aside from the lack of a swastika there was no difference.

Worst yet, ****in' skin heads in the crowd start raising their left arms up in a damn Nazi salute. WTF?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from tolerant of ignorant assholes, regardless of race. But damn... I felt like I was at a clan meeting or something...

So my question: are the members of Mudvayne nazis? If your answer is yes and you have some info please attach the link you got it from. If no wtf were they thinking?
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
you lucky bastard you went to a mudvayne concert

EDIT: also alot of the time mudvayne do alot of crazy and sometimes controversial **** in there live shows...so it was probably one of these type of things
Last edited by 666nate666 at Aug 22, 2008,
There is a Buddhist symbol that if you invert it, it's a swastika. There may also be a Cherokee symbol that is similar to the swastika.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate
There is a Buddhist symbol that if you invert it, it's a swastika. There may also be a Cherokee symbol that is similar to the swastika.

The swastika is a Hindu symbol originally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

But that sounds quite messed up if they actually seriously meant it. They were probably just trying to be controversial to be honest.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
This is assuming that it was actually a swastika. I seem to recall, from my days of Mudvayne fanboy-hood, that they tended to have some level of mysticism in some of their music and artwork.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Go read the swastika link on Wikipedia. Hitler wrote about it in Mein Kampf.

Wrong forum, wrong idea, wrong music.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
mudvayne belong in nu-metal forum. take it there.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.