AC/DCs new album?

or

Metallicas new album?

or another album.
Last edited by MrSwep at Aug 22, 2008,
Guns' new one.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I don't care for either of those. I'm waiting for Wintersun's new album.

they are taking too long!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by QuebecMetal
Guns' new one.

No such thing

AC/DCs new one, Metallica's isnt that great from what ive heard
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
they are taking too long!

It's called "Time" for a reason, obviously.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I can't wait for the Metallica album...
I heard one of the new songs off the upcoming album, sounds GREAT.
Quote by Jayok
Chinese Democracy.

This.
Even though i have little faith in Axl Rose producing anything close to what Appetite was/still is.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Queen's new album The Cosmos Rocks, and of course Chinese Democracy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Metallicas...what I've ehard is good not perfect but good which is well good Couldn't care less bout ACDC or Queen or GnR (Prob wont come out)

Also Dream Theaters new 1 Which hasnt rven begun writing yet but meh I'm always eager for a new album by them
Probably a new RATM album, though they said they had no plans to record, I think...

Ooh, or a new Tool Album (seeya in 5 years ).
Saint Louis Blues
Of the albums you mentioned, AC/DC's for sure. But in the greater scheme of things, I'm still waiting for Dig Out Your Soul and The Cosmos Rocks. It'll be nice to see how Queen are getting on without Freddie, and whether they still have that magic.
"I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend." - Freddie Mercury
I like AC/DC a little bit more than Metallica, but I believe that Death Magnetic is going to blow it out of the water.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Black Ice has top priority for me, I've got the New Metallica on preorder but I cant say I'm overly hyped about it

Can't wait for Motorizer (new Motorhead album) should be intense, Lemmy never disappoints

ooooo and Seasick Steve, I've preorderd his new album because his first one was pure gold ^^
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Metallica album so all the babies who like **** music cry when they realise it's good.

ACDC album because it's ACDC and hopefully good.

Wintersun cause I like winter but I also like the sun.

Chinese Democracy, just to see what a ****ing poppy let down it will be.
A new Dead Prez or Squarepusher album plox.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Johnny Trash
This.
Even though i have little faith in Axl Rose producing anything close to what Appetite was/still is.

He's not trying to make another Appetite. It's totally different direction he's going in, and he's obviously moved on from it, and there's no need for another Appetite.

I am waiting for Chinese Democracy. I'm starting to think it will be released this year.

Shackler's Revenge is coming out on Rock Band 2, the songs have been handed into management (confirmed), and Dr. Pepper is giving out free Dr. Pepper if it's released this year.

On the article responding to the Dr. Pepper offer, Axl said he'd share his Dr. Pepper with Buckethead. Which can be interpreted as "Yes, it's coming out this year", because he can only share his Dr. Pepper if he gets it, which can only be achieved by releasing the album this year.

Not to mention the fact that people working with Azoff have told a website that the intended release date is November 25, 2008 (this has been double sourced as well).

I'm not confident, but I'm very hopeful that Chinese Democracy will be out this year.
Wintersun Ftw!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Alice in Chains
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by soulflyV
He's not trying to make another Appetite. It's totally different direction he's going in, and he's obviously moved on from it, and there's no need for another Appetite.

I am waiting for Chinese Democracy. I'm starting to think it will be released this year.

Shackler's Revenge is coming out on Rock Band 2, the songs have been handed into management (confirmed), and Dr. Pepper is giving out free Dr. Pepper if it's released this year.

On the article responding to the Dr. Pepper offer, Axl said he'd share his Dr. Pepper with Buckethead. Which can be interpreted as "Yes, it's coming out this year", because he can only share his Dr. Pepper if he gets it, which can only be achieved by releasing the album this year.

Not to mention the fact that people working with Azoff have told a website that the intended release date is November 25, 2008 (this has been double sourced as well).

I'm not confident, but I'm very hopeful that Chinese Democracy will be out this year.

+1

I actually think it's going to be released this year too, or at least soon.

And even if it wasn't, I would still be waiting on this album
omg, missed being the first to say rise againt by one post.

APPEAL TO REASON! out october seventh. cant wait
Tool
God Is An Astronaut

And I'd like a new Incubus one, but that could be a while....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Page 1 of 3