I'm getting a new guitar very soon. I'm on an extremely tight budget. Is the B.C. Rich Metal Master Warlock a good guitar. Its in my price range...but later on down the road im gonna get a better guitar (like an Ibanez RG). But anyway...im seriously considering ordering this one (because the nearest guitar center is 40+ miles away)
What are yalls opinions on this guitar? Yay or Nay?
Honestly, the best thing you can do is save up some more money to buy a better guitar that you like more.

Theres nothing more dissapointing than spending £200 and getting crap, as opposed to waiting a bit more and spending £300 and getting good quality.

EDIT; As far as this guitar goes, the wood is absolute crap, the bridge isnt any better than a one out of 10, and the pickups are mediocre to say the least. Low end B.C. Rich are pretty bad.

Whats your max budget? I'll find some nice ones for you
taht was the plan....till my guitar broke on me.
im in serious need of a new one....a good one...at an affordable price(like $250 or less). the b.c. rich one was the only one that caught my eye.
Quote by FireandFlames
Lower end BC Rich guitars are horrible.

whoa they are....
PHEW! thtnk god i didnt buy one.lol
Ibanez, Schecter, and LTD have some good low end models.
i don't recommend anything from Gibson/Epiphone or Fender/Squier in that price range.

I also don't recommend buying a guitar until you've played it. even the same model from the same brand can feel different than one just like it.

and the nearest guitar store for me is 160 miles away. I still find time to go there
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by Highcaliber_13
taht was the plan....till my guitar broke on me.
im in serious need of a new one....a good one...at an affordable price(like $250 or less). the b.c. rich one was the only one that caught my eye.

you can get an ibanez rg2exfx for pretty close to your budget.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Quote by cerveza
Ibanez, Schecter, and LTD have some good low end models.
i don't recommend anything from Gibson/Epiphone or Fender/Squier in that price range.

I also don't recommend buying a guitar until you've played it. even the same model from the same brand can feel different than one just like it.

and the nearest guitar store for me is 160 miles away. I still find time to go there

ok

and time is not the issue. it gas. it would cost my mom waaay to much to take me there.
Quote by m.f.k.r
you can get an ibanez rg2exfx for pretty close to your budget.

hmmm..ive nvr heard of that one...