Poll: What is the best time of year to have a birthday?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the best time of year to have a birthday?
December, January, February
31 16%
March, April, May
37 19%
June, July, August
81 41%
September, October, November
49 25%
Voters: 198.
Page 1 of 2
I want to know when the pit thinks its the best time of year to have a birthday, I've always thought it was the beginning of the school year, then you are older than most everyone else.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Doesn't matter. We're all going to die some day.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the day you were......DAMIT THREE PEOPLE!
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Summer obv.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
9th of august
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Summer, so you can get smashed and not worry about what you have to do the next day.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
When I was younger I was always happy that my birthday is in June because then I would always have to wait 6 months for christmas and 6 months for my birthday, so there wasn't a long stretch where I had to go without getting any toys.

I remember thinking I was a genius because I figured out how to do math.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
March, April, May. Its not too hot, not too cold. School's in session so you can have a party with all your friends cuz they're not on vacation in another country AND cuz my birthday is in March
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by fender7802
When I was younger I was always happy that my birthday is in June because then I would always have to wait 6 months for christmas and 6 months for my birthday, so there wasn't a long stretch where I had to go without getting any toys.

I remember thinking I was a genius because I figured out how to do math.

I was the opposite my birthday is days away from christmas and it worked against me. My whole family are tight arses and I used to get the old "this is for your birthday and christmas"

F*ckin bullsheet!!1!1!!
My birthdays January 1st, it sucks as its a week after christmas, also people arnt really wanting to come see you that day (for the obvious hangover reason). I always thought june would be good as its far away from christmas.
February 14th.

Nothing like nookies for your birthday.

I'm a lucky man.
BOLD.
Near Christmas is a double-edged sword. You might be able to "combine" both gifts and get one thing that's super special awesome, BUT, like my friends parents, they just gave him a video game that counted for both events.
November, theres no school holidays that month, so it brightens it up, also, you don't really get a lot of time to spend money you get (if you do) before christmas, which may or may not help you save up for something nice.

EDIT: Happy birthday beakwithteeth
august.
theres no holidays around it
so you dont get chunned out of presents
just give me a fender and let me rip
March/April/May. You want to have it during school because chances are, at some point before you graduate from high school, you'll have a teacher who will give you food or who throws parties whenever it's someone's birthday. Start of school to December isn't so great because you're younger than everyone else. January/February is okay, but kind of close to Christmas (which isn't good, because then you have to wait 10-12 months for presents).
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
"Scarr shall ressurect another thread!" *shalalalala*
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
november like me

see its close to christmas so if you want somehtign big you can join them but if you dont its far enough away that your parents dont go chepa on you and u only get half the stuff
November 7th is the best day to be born on.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Kensai
Doesn't matter. We're all going to die some day.

why did that make me laugh instead of depressed =\
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Summer, where there is no school. Best time.

Worst time? My birthday, Christmas Eve. People think I get double the presents. I get half the presents. My parents saying they "combined" my Christmas and Birthday presents.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
June is good, but i would prefer a time like September/October as you will be one of the first people to start driving and then being 18. It sucks having to wait till June whilst everyone else is learning to drive and etc.
SUmmer, coz then theres an equal gap in between christmas and your birthday

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

In Australia on November 11th it's remembrance day so people generally take a minutes silence to remember our soldiers... Anyway as this is my birthday when I was little I always thought the minutes silence was something special for me... Don't ask how, don't ask why...

But yes, to go back to the point that I just realised I never stated, I love the time of year I'm born as beetroot10 said it's close to Christmas so if you want something big you can join them but if you don't its far enough away that your parents don't go cheap on you. Except this year my birthday is on the school certificate exams.. So not THAT great.
march ftw

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
September 28th is good.

But really any time is good as long as its not too close to Christmas
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by wtbskill91
I want to know when the pit thinks its the best time of year to have a birthday, I've always thought it was the beginning of the school year, then you are older than most everyone else.

Why does it matter if you're older or younger by a few months than anyone else? And what is this school you speak of?
My birthday is in September, at the beginning of the school year, and I'm a year younger than most people in my grade.
Alot of people i know were born in september, then again, alot were born in july (me included), i like having my birthday in july, its in the middle of the holidays and its not near anything like christmas or easter.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 2