I like the funny faces he makes when he plays. He gets so into it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
He is a genius on the guitar and he still keeps the fun in playing too, I love the guy's playing
I love his videos and have been watching him for over two years. He is awesome.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Is he on UG? I cant be arsed to look, but he could certainly contribute the site.
Yeah i remember the first video i saw of him playing slayer reigning blood he kept making all these hilarious faces while playing so perfectly.
He uses a line 6 spider II

Very well though i must add
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
He has a joke/video teaching a lesson to himself. He tries to teach how to do a sweep on 1 string only. It's hilarious.
Quote by Oreos_own_all
ok well...

the v part is a vagina, and your leg is the penis, work it out from there =D
He's awesome, the video when him and Halcyon1871 played together was pretty cool and I love this one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XtKPh2NBNI
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I love achokarlos! his instructional videos taught me how to sweep pick (i'm still practising, though). and also, he's a badass player!