For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
uhm.....try here i guess

hottopic.com
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
My brother has a light bluey denim jacket that he got patches put on. Denim jacket would be the best for that sort of thing , maybe not leather.

Doesnt really have to be an expensive one , just find a good priced one and get some patches and your sorted.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
oh god that'd look terrible i think.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
like i said the last time the pit was asked a question
its like an old person, its fashion since is stuck in the 70s
and i would say suade or leather
*edit* or black denim
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
yea im think about going with a black demin jacket i have but its kinda redneckish if you know what i mean, its got flanal(no clue on how to spell that) lineing the inside but ill cut it out

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Buying studs and studdinf the patches onto a leather jacket would look awesome imo.

If you can buy studs or w/e?
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
get one of those dickies jackets, there like 40 bucks and come in a bunc hof different colours.
sigh...
Ye you can buy studs separate , my brother(again) has a biker type leather jacker , he bought some metal stud type things and put them on the wrist of the sleeve on the edge , he had to make the holes in the jacker himself though and the studs arent that evenly spaced out.

The jacket cost around 50 pounds for it(UK)
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Dude... just buy a jean/denim jacket. Thats the old school way.

Also, do you know how insanely expensive it is to make an old thrasher vest?

I have a camo army jacket I am gonna do that to but it will cost me over 200 bucks for the patches.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'll be honest, if I saw someone wearing a black jacket with patches on it, I'd think he was a total dickhead, and if I was with friends, we'd all laugh about it.

But go right ahead...

try a ghillie-jacket. you'd be the coolest kid evar.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by MetalMegaMan

try a ghillie-jacket. you'd be the coolest kid evar.

Until a dog came along and pissed on you.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Until a dog came along and pissed on you.

exactly
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I'm of the Pit, and i dont have much fashion sense.. although i do know there is a fine line in jacket-wearing between looking cool and looking like a complete and total douchebag.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
go to an army surplus store, it's tr00 p0nx

but seriously, the jackets they sell at army surplus stores are tough, and would look cool with patches on them. And the stores sell pins and patches most of the time as well, like old name patches from the army, and stuff with skulls on it, and some other stuff that could go on jackets (the one near me sells studs, studded belts and bracelets, police badges from different countries, etc) These stores know that alot of the people going in there aren't just outdoorsy people and army nuts, so they usually sell some stuff that metalheads and punks would like. My dad had a leather jacket with loads of stuff he got at surplus stores on it from when he was young, and he ended up selling it on ebay for like $300.

Also look for thrift stores, I've got a thick leather biker jacket from a thrift store for $7.99.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!