To ban you all. Fo reals.

We would like to welcome Freepower to our MT mod-squad. We're confident that he will be an excellent mod (especially in Advanced techniques!) and be a great addition to the team.

Welcome Freepower!
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Good luck. Even though this must be a much easier job then moding the pit, still doesnt sound easy.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Well, it was only a matter of time. Congrats Freepower.

And to Danny for your (not-so) recent Pit-mod status.
all hail master leprechaun!
(sorry i just love to associate the irish with large cauldrons filled with gold, with a tenuous ray of all the colors laying softly on it)
I, for one, welcome our new overlord. May his reign of oppression be long and prosperous.
I would remind his that, as an asshole, I would be an asset in any Secret Police service he way wish to establish.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Freepower
Fanx for the kind words guys, my reign of terror starts now.

He's going to shred all over us with 2,000,000 million notes-per-second, and sweep arpeggio's in our faces at like a bazilllion notes per millisecond! You're going to kill us all.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Bring MT to where it belongs, good luck!
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Hey, good luck Freepower. May your thread closers silence the noobs and may your warns banish the fools. Your reign shall be long and filled with terror.

But play nice
Quote by Freepower
^ Fanx guys. Real and terrifying. Those numbers 1 and 2 on my list of attributes, fo rizzle on the trizzle shizzle my nizzles.
If we get an illiterate mod, I swear I'll lose all respect for you
'Grats! Well-deserved-izzle. Koo'?

Maybe I spend too much time in the pit now, but when I saw the link that said "Fo reals," I thought it was going to link to a picture of madmaxluke.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
'Grats! Well-deserved-izzle. Koo'?

Maybe I spend too much time in the pit now, but when I saw the link that said "Fo reals," I thought it was going to link to a picture of madmaxluke.
Godbless that pedo.
Congrats dude.

"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Finally.

YEAHHHHHHH FREEPOWERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Congrats! This has been long deserved.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Good ****
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Congrats.

I volunteer for clandestine work with Arch.

Quote by Archeo Avis
I, for one, welcome our new overlord. May his reign of oppression be long and prosperous.
I would remind his that, as an asshole, I would be an asset in any Secret Police service he way wish to establish.

Quote by TheShred201
Oooh, I like the idea of a secret UG Police.....

So that makes 3....I may have to PM FP....heh heh heh