Page 1 of 2
alright, pit

so i found a new apartment in Berlin, and I have a 5x3.5 meter area wall in it, and I want to paint something epic on it (my contract states that I have to paint it alpine white when I move out, anyway, might as well have something awesome on it while i'm living there.)

any suggestions??

EDIT: I'm looking for a fantasy motif, something epic. preferably with dragons or whatever.. vampires, wolves and whatnot.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 22, 2008,
paint the pear!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Keep it white, and when you get angry, throw paint on it. That's what I'm going to do when I get my own place.
I think a giant "Hail Satan" would impress the landlord
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
pink floyd prisim
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by CoreysMonster
no, no

I want to study animation and am very good at painting, I'm just looking for a motif

o, just paint like a mural or somethin, dat'd be kul
lol hail satan

a giant orgy maybe?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
a flower
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
what kind of answers do you expect with 13 to 15 year olds who've never had sex before?

a penis obviously
Paint the most disturbing thing you can think of. That way when people come in it will be really akward.
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.

oh wait...
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Paint a giant picture of the Berlin wall with

mother should i trust the goverment

pink floyd

written on it
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.

oh wait...

Do an epic painting of Hendrix. That's what I'd do. But I'm **** at drawing/painting, and most other art things. .....

Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by Gibsonrocker07
paint the Berlin wall with mother should i trust the goverment written on it

Said that one too many times guy..

Anyway,something having to do with music would be nice.
eh, whatever you decide, get some UV paint and a blacklight, so it'll be completely invisible until you turn the blacklight on. then you wont have to paint it again
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
berlin wall with humpty dumpty on top starting at you. one of those where the eyes follow you wherever you go.

or just a giant mural of this

Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Taxi_06
Keep it white, and when you get angry, throw paint on it. That's what I'm going to do when I get my own place.

thats actually a good idea. kind of modern artsy.
i have an idea! draw a mural of your favourite band on stage or something? or just start painting and see what happens ha.
A) pete townsend slide (that really famous pic/video)
B) that picture of the starwars characters playing a rock show, because that is the most epic image in the history of history
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Cover of Holy Diver/ a Rhaposdy Album would do fine

And a pentagram with Bloodred paint splatered around it, if you will be having a lot of guests over.
Quote by Stratoblaster73

Do an epic painting of Hendrix. That's what I'd do. But I'm **** at drawing/painting, and most other art things. .....

My high school had a cool black and white picture of Hendrix painted on the wall in a hallway. Two colours... like that Che Guevarra picture on merch. It was real cool.

You can copy your favourite Frank Frazetta painting. If I was capable, I'd paint a Napoleonic scene. Hussars, Guardsmen or Cuirassier. A battle panorama perhaps.
It has to be said....

A giant Swastika.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
A warewolf from Underworld?

Or a guitar

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
how about do some banksy type stuff, graffiti style, only make it look a little cleaner (sharper edges, etc.) and using different colours, instead of just black. eg:
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Shayne777
pink floyd prisim

this
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Page 1 of 2