so i started my new job a week ago, and it rocks.
and i was thinking today, while working "i should tell UG about my job"
so here it goes.
i work for a car dealership and i test drive new and used vehicles to give the owners and managers a unbaised report on the vehicle. so far i've driven a 2008 Pontiac G8, 2007 Ford Mustang GT and a exclusive prototype 2009 Chevrolet Camaro.
Awesome man. My job isn't as awesome, but the people I work with are cool, so I like it.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by djmay71
so i started my new job a week ago, and it rocks.
and i was thinking today, while working "i should tell UG about my job"
so here it goes.
i work for a car dealership and i test drive new and used vehicles to give the owners and managers a unbaised report on the vehicle. so far i've driven a 2008 Pontiac G8, 2007 Ford Mustang GT and a exclusive prototype 2009 Chevrolet Camaro.

I do the exact same thing. Except I am a test driver for Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and Bentley dealers.

I win.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
I do the exact same thing. Except I am a test driver for Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and Bentley dealers.

I win.

^You're a ****ty pizza delivery boy that runs INTO Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and Bentley dealers!!!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Last edited by elekguit at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by thedude051

I win.

nice, nice.

and yes, you do wim. But I'm guessing thats cause you live in the UK or something like that, so thats why.
I fail.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Nice.

What's the pay like?

$300 per vehicle i test, and i test each vehicle for about 3 days. its kool 'cause for those 3 days, i have another vehicle, i can put on however may kilometers i want to....but i have to pay for gas, which blows.
Quote by elekguit
^You're a ****ty pizza delivery boy that runs INTO Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and Bentley dealers!!!

There is internet in Timmins? I thought you guys only had cold weather and horse and buggies.
Be cool.
Quote by djmay71
nice, nice.

and yes, you do wim. But I'm guessing thats cause you live in the UK or something like that, so thats why.
I fail.

I'm just messin with you dude. Look at my location lol.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051

I win.

in whitby ontario???
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
I fly satellites. They go a kilometer per second.

I win.
Looking for my India/Django.
I work in a museum. I'm paid 15$/hour, 40 hours a week, from May to September 1st, to learn stuff with an air conditionner.

Pretty awesome.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!