14 56%
I like one of them, there okay
3 12%
they could be better, its kinda early to tell if the album is good
9 36%
they blow
6 24%
Voters: 25.
the song cyanide that they played at ozzfest i liked, but i just got a single from them on itunes and im not crazy about it.
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
take it to metallica thread
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
well, you can tell their trying REALLY hard to get back to the classic days on the day that never comes and its kinda cute, but its over for them.
i liked there songs i cant deny
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
I'm not downloading off itunes and none of the formats the website has allows me to listen to it, please if anyone has a link that just simply lets me listen to it without errors please link me up, I'm dying to hear it.

xx

Don't think of your sister naked.

[You just did]
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Are you tired of seeing multiple threads on new Metallica songs?

Hell yes.

please tell me your town isnt really hickville.
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
....No.

It's called Biscoe, but it may as well be Hickville.

Kinda makes me wonder if anyone else has taken it seriously.

i can guarentee it has but nobody has the balls to say anything
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
I heard Cyanide and I was excited about the song until James started singing. I don't know what is up with that dude, but he has completely lost his aggression. The song sounded like your typical Radio Rock anthem. It had a catchy riff, but the vocals were just lacking anything special. It just didn't have the Metallica sound that so many people has been wanting them to bring back. I really don't know why these guys can't realize that they are creating crap music. It's over for them. I doubt this CD will play well with the fans. Heck, it might draw some fans out of the mainstream, but when you lose your base (which they've already done) your done for.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by Riffomatic_5000
I heard Cyanide and I was excited about the song until James started singing. I don't know what is up with that dude, but he has completely lost his aggression. The song sounded like your typical Radio Rock anthem. It had a catchy riff, but the vocals were just lacking anything special. It just didn't have the Metallica sound that so many people has been wanting them to bring back. I really don't know why these guys can't realize that they are creating crap music. It's over for them. I doubt this CD will play well with the fans. Heck, it might draw some fans out of the mainstream, but when you lose your base (which they've already done) your done for.

couldnt have explained it better
SUBSCRIBE!

peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Behringer FB1010
Quote by DrPooh
I'm not downloading off itunes and none of the formats the website has allows me to listen to it, please if anyone has a link that just simply lets me listen to it without errors please link me up, I'm dying to hear it.

xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UNfNpjWz-Y

^Good quality
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Why does everybody bash Metallica? If you dont like them, who gives a ****. Im not going to say whether I like them or not. But really, Death Magnetic will go platinum in days, probably 2, so if you dont like them, shut the **** up and keep it to yourself. Not one of you assholes can touch Kirk Hammett. I guarantee you that no one on this site can match chops with Hammett, not even come close, so why dont you just go deliver your pizzas and shut it.
Quote by bulletproofvest
Why does everybody bash Metallica? If you dont like them, who gives a ****. Im not going to say whether I like them or not. But really, Death Magnetic will go platinum in days, probably 2, so if you dont like them, shut the **** up and keep it to yourself. Not one of you assholes can touch Kirk Hammett. I guarantee you that no one on this site can match chops with Hammett, not even come close, so why dont you just go deliver your pizzas and shut it.

I'm sure someone could... I might give this a listen but I doubt I will ever find the time lol...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...