Inspired by the post about the cookies..

We all know hot food eventually turns cold, and cold drinks eventually heat up (not amazingly high heat, but still).

So.. say you had a hot bowl of soup. You left it out until it turned cold.. would it eventually warm back up?

And vice versa with something that's cold.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
no, it would become room temperature and stay that way.
dumb****.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
if youre going to try to boggle peoples minds with seemingly interesting logic, make sure you know a little bit before you try.

room temperature FTW
No no no no, everyone's wrong. When you set out a bowl of hot soup, it freezes over time. as soon as it freezes solid it begins to heat up again 'til it boils. As soon as it starts to boil it cools back down again and freezes. The process repeats indefinitely.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by mister389
No no no no, everyone's wrong. When you set out a bowl of hot soup, it freezes over time. as soon as it freezes solid it begins to heat up again 'til it boils. As soon as it starts to boil it cools back down again and freezes. The process repeats indefinitely.

This man is correct, and that's pretty much how the steam engine was created folks.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Congratulations, you win the Most Mind Bogglingly Stupid Thread of August award. You should celebrate by drinking antifreeze.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My faith in the intelligence of the human race can only be made stronger by visiting The Pit.
Looking for my India/Django.
It's soup, i'd just eat it before it got cold then eventually heats up again, cuz the bacteria would accumulate, thus giving it a taste that is not common to soups.
I wasn't being serious (despite the thread title), but I will take your suggestion of drinking antifreeze. It sounds delicious.

And to the guy that asked if I was in high school.. yup, I start my senior year on Monday.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I believe the hot soup is cooled by the surrounding atmosphere, and the atmosphere absorbs the heat, raising its temperature. So the soup's hot temperature does not simply disappear, or the atmosphere does not just cool the soup off, they both achieve equilibrium.