Help with these two guitars... anyone with experience please

http://www.rondomusic.com/septor6bluefl.html

and

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RE2EX1-Electric-Guitar?sku=519783

compare pickups necks... what kinda neck does the agile have? slim? how are the tones? Etc.

Which is the better guitar?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
what kinda bridges hold up better in the long run? the one on the agile or ibanez?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
I'd go Ibanez on this one. Probably easier to find and try, and also, the ebony on the Agile is probably absolute crap... and the neck is only a one piece. You're better off with a 3-piece like the Ibanez.

I don't think either bridge will give you problems because they are both fixed bridges.

IMO, keep saving or whatever you need to do and look at $400 guitars, because you will then be able to buy a more solid instrument that should last you longer.
Last edited by Habit Zero at Aug 22, 2008,
Quote by Habit Zero
I'd go Ibanez on this one. Probably easier to find and try, and also, the ebony on the Agile is probably absolute crap... and the neck is only a one piece. You're better off with a 3-piece like the Ibanez.

I don't think either bridge will give you problems because they are both fixed bridges.

IMO, keep saving or whatever you need to do and look at $400 guitars, because you will then be able to buy a more solid instrument that should last you longer.

I would but I can't find any Ibanez's with fixed bridges in that style.... or most any other style... i may look into ESP or Washburn