Yeah i know there's no bass amp that pushes 1500 rms. But i have one anyway. It's 3 15's in a box with a car audio amp. I've used it before, more than loud. I mean, loud doesn't begin to describe this.

So why do we not see people doing this more often? Nothing bad happened (i used a RCA/3.5 mm converting thing and a typi9cal guitar pickup thing that had a converter to 3.5 and a 18 foot 3.5mm cord. Very good, and even if you lose a tiny bit of quality, most bass has distortion anyway so who cares?
No it's not worthless.

Why are bass amps maxxed out at like 400 watts?!?!?!? they could be a lot louder, and cleaner too. is there a good reason i don't know about?

And regular guitar amps could be almost 1000 with 2 8 inch midbass woofers and maybe 3 different sized tweeters and a good 4 channel amp sending same signal to tweeters and lower ends to the 8's
Quote by captaincrunk
Yeah i know there's no bass amp that pushes 1500 rms. But i have one anyway. It's 3 15's in a box with a car audio amp. I've used it before, more than loud. I mean, loud doesn't begin to describe this.

So why do we not see people doing this more often? Nothing bad happened (i used a RCA/3.5 mm converting thing and a typi9cal guitar pickup thing that had a converter to 3.5 and a 18 foot 3.5mm cord. Very good, and even if you lose a tiny bit of quality, most bass has distortion anyway so who cares?

Boy you are the goddamn devil
Holy **** this will end us all in a massive sonic wave. I bet this guy ain't even that good he's just a gear head.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Project Pat
Boy you are the goddamn devil

And thats also 45 inches of speaker mass. I know some bass amps have more, but the clearness would be achieved with such high end equipment. so does anyone have a good reason why not? The amps have treble, bass input sensitivity. Most amps used for subs can even filter out signals above 250 or so if you want
Haha i'm a car audiophile who started elarning guitar and bass, and had no bass amp. But damn as it loud.