im trying to burn a cd for my mom but my windows media player isn't reading the cd. any ideas on what could be wrong? Also the cd's are brand new.
Do you have a CD Burner in your computer?
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
yes i do i have done this before on this computer i have had this problem but the cds were old and i just kept switching cds till it worked but its not working now and as i said they are brand new cds
Are all the songs in the right format? Or maybe your CD drive needs to be cleaned.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
A while ago when I first got a burner, I found out I bought the wrong kind. make sure they say CD-R(preferably) or CD-RW on the case, otherwise I'm not sure. It seems like there could be different things wrong, I dunno.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
u sure your not using a DVD-R?

and also, if u have itunes, u can burn from there.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
gasoline might help.
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!