Quote by rock.freak667
no but a strap is a strap? Unless your strap happens to be 2 shoelaces tied together.

I rocked that for a while.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
umm.... why does it matter? have a little originality!!!! i say go get caution tape from the dollar store and use that. screw what slash uses, it won't make you any more like him.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
I agree, use your own opinions, i got mine a guitar center its looks like caution tape.
Proud owner of:
Laguna LE222 HSS (main)
Ibanez IJX30 (used mainly for drop tuning)
Both threw a Raven RG20
does it really matter? a strap is a strap. Get one that looks cool or one thats simple.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I picked up a pretty similar strap, its a super thing and long Levy black suede strap. It was $60 which is pretty steep, but I got a discount so it ended up being around $45 with tax. Just look around. You'd be better off going to the strap section at some music store and searching until you find something you like.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
I want to get one of those elastic ones Buckethead uses but I can't find any
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I do believe his strap is custom made. IIRC its just a simple creation he made when he first started playing. He did all the leatherwork/embroidery himself. It's just some good thread picked up at an Embroidery Creations, some metal studs thrown on, hairs from satan's left ass check to hold everything together, and a tanned fetus carcass.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
well after spending a minute looking at a five second youtube clip and on guitar centers site i found one that looks like his:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/El-Dorado-Vintage-Leather-Guitar-Strap-361091-i1129940.gc

if you take off the shoulder pad thing its pretty much it. but i dont see why since it'll dig into your shoulder like hell. theres tons more that look like that on there as well

but i suggest this one:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Perri-s-2--Nylon-Seat-Belt-Buckle-Guitar-Strap-360496-i1394944.gc

omfgz buckle
Last edited by StageLife30 at Aug 23, 2008,