I was at a local concert today and did a bit of moshing. I drove home and went into the bathroom and noticed a strange brown substance on my shirt. At first I thought it was blood, but it smells like chocolate. What the hell, pit, how does something like this happen?

someone probably spilt chocolate on you
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I got chocolate on me at a GNR concert, but then again, the opening acts were pretty much strippers, and they used chocolate syrup at some points.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Don't touch the fat dudes in the pit...
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i'm reminded of that scene in Joe Dirt where he's taking a shower and screams "I got the poo on me!!!"
Quote by dudius
i'm reminded of that scene in Joe Dirt where he's taking a shower and screams "I got the poo on me!!!"

Damn, beat me to it.
?!
Eat it, it's the only way to make sure. Or better yet, have someone else test it for you.

^^And +1 to Joe Dirt.
Saint Louis Blues
LOL, you got poo'd!
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
somebody pooped on you, its a disease

CHOCOPOOPITIS

correct me if im wrong?
but u sir hav been pooed on
My brother found a small blood stain on his shirt after moshing once. Odd thing, that.
Have you never seen sweat that gets bits of fabric on it and dries??
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Hate to break it to ya, but...that ain't chocolate.

At least you haven't been cummed on at a concert ( I have) or gotten a full view of a chick masturbating to No One Knows. Wait, that's an awesome thing.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales